𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

since they're such supportive group mates, jungwoo and mark decided it'd be nice to blast the riot in the whole damn house.

"cAN I SLEEP WITHOUT LOUD MUSIC? IS THAT AN OPTION?" taeil asks, wanting his beautiful ass to sleep even for just a wee hour. "nope~" jungwoo answers, giggling as he high-fived mark.

an itty bittly little walked in with a juice box on his hand. "what that?" "a song baby~" mark answers, resulting in jungwoo trying not to sigh loudly.

"it's our ten and xiaojun's song baby; with ginjo." jungwoo explains with a smile as he signaled for the boy to come closer. "what name?"

"the riot.."

taeyong gasps, eyes wide as he put two and two together.  "that bad, wight?" "no hun, it isn't." johnny chimes in, joining the conversation and listening to the song with the younger ones.

"b-but... wiot.. dada says that's when bOOM BOOM!" mark ended up just laughing whilst commenting on how cute tae was being.

"so it's the attack of the short people, baby?" johnny asks and taeyong innocently nods. "i-i'm calling lucas; they need to hear this!" jungwoo says, whipping his phone out of his pocket to ring said wayv member.

"yeah?" "yUHEI!" taeyong cheers, hearing lucas from the other line with lucas cooing straight after.

"so why'd y'all call?" the wayv member asks, his side of the call suddenly having rushed footsteps. "127~!" the four 127 members smiled and said hello in unison. "sqUAD!" yangyang's voice was heard yelling and laughing at his reference to kick it.

mark laughs as well. "stream punch, sis." "omg james charles?" ten asks. "ok so why'd you guys call?"

all of them who were involved in the call fell silent, waiting patiently for taeyong to finally ask his rEvOLuTiOnARy inquiry.

"i-if ten and xiaojunnie.. made song.. the wiot.. they gonna attack? tiny people gonna fight?"

"whoever taught him that, i hope y'all step on all his legos." xiaojun says, making everyone laugh. "nONE OF US TAUGHT HIM THIS-" johnny says, followed by more laughter.

taeyong, who once more fell silent after his question, had his thinking expression evident and jungwoo just looked at him expectantly.

"tenten~ i-if small peopwe 'ttack evewybody.. will injunnie come? a-and illie! a-and-" "baby, we ain't that short..."