𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

"here's all you kids need to know; most of the things you guys would need is just in the nursery." jaehyun said, handing them 3 pieces of papers that were all filled to the brim with writing.

jaemin, the eldest one of the only available members, sighed and nodded. "yah, hyung, it's not like i'm stupid." "touché." johnny said, chuckling at the young brown-haired boy. "we're fine, hyung! we managed before, right? what makes this different?" "tae's in baby space! y'all are lucky if he wakes up big or a little bit older." haechan said with a laugh.

jaemin, jisung and chenle were all confident that they can handle it, it's just a little baby yongie after all. "just leave hyungs, you'll be late~!" chenle pushed the older ones towards the door, earning him a few chuckles from nana and jisung.

as soon as the boys left, jisung and chenle silently made their way to taeyong's nursery while jaemin read over the papers he held; one full of rules and even a punishment & reward system, the second one had a list of things tae liked and needed in different headspace ages and the last one had a list of things they should avoid.

"jeez, who knew jae-hyung and yuta-hyung would be the parental figures.. i kinda expected doyoung-hyung to be the parental one but no~" jaemin mumbled to himself as he continued reading.

jisung smiled at the sight of his dear taeyong-hyung who was fast asleep in the handcrafted crib which was perhaps built by johnny. "jisung-ah, did you even hear me?" chenle asked after talking to a zoned-out jisung for a full minute. "no?" "dummy." jisung just looked at chenle cluelessly which made the elder one giggle.

"i just said it was nice to see you have that sudden older brother vibe around you." chenle pointed out as he tapped jisung's lips which previously held such a fond grin. "there's just something about seeing our baby chick grow up to be such a man." "shut up, you're literally only a few months older."

these kids were definitely gonna get a mouthful from jaemin, seeing as taeyong woke up, cutely rubbing his eyes with his mitten-covered fists. the baby had a pout on his face as he slowly got up, still wobbling left and right as if sleep will knock him out again.

"hi baby~!" chenle excitedly greeted, skipping closer to the crib and instantly, taeyong tiredly attempted to reach out to the younger one. "ji, can you carry him?" "i dunno, can i?" chenle sighed at the younger one's answer but the sigh was changed into an amazed expression when he saw jisung successfully lifting tae up and propping the little onto his hip.

"damn why are you so light, bubu?" "yah, language."

jaemin was already hearing loud noises which made him smile; taeyong was up and awake for sure with the dreamies fooling around with him. that was what jaemin expected, the pair joking around with the baby boy to make him laugh or giggle but what he saw was beyond what he expected.

the two youngest members were helping each other out as they placed the little down on the changing table and proceeding to change the baby's soiled nappy. it was quite a sight, in all honesty... and there was something about it that sort of made jaemin proud like a mom watching his sons help with the baby.

"n-nana!" taeyong's shaky and muffled voice called out, followed by audible sucking sounds from baby tae's pacifier and thuds. where were the thuds coming from? oh well baby yongie was kicking his legs around while reaching out to jaemin, happily babbling as if it made sense to the younger one.

the four of them ended up in the living room as jaemin bottle-fed taeyong who was contentedly sucking onto the bottle's nipple while his eyes looked like they were about to shut down.

"nice seeing our little baby kitten, huh?" jaemin muttered loud enough for the other two to hear. jisung nodded, stroking taeyong's hair. "honestly... he deserves the rest if you think about it."

chenle nodded along, too focused on each of baby tae's soft and delicate features to even bother with talking to the other two. "yay~ my prince finished it all!" jaemin enthusiastically said, peppering pecks all over taeyong's face which caused the little to giggle.

"yah, let me have him~" chenle playfully demanded, making nana smile before pointing at a vacant area then gently laying a half-asleep taeyong on his lap, positioning him so his head was on chenle's shoulder.

"y'all wanna sleep for a bit?" jisung suggested as he sat down next to chenle. "a group cuddle session?" "yeah.. why not?" jaemin replied as he sat back down after cleaning the used bottle.

hours passed and the chinese boy was the first to wake up and he smiled to himself as he glanced at the boy sleeping on his chest and the other one sleeping right next to him.

oddly enough, chenle was quite the softie today; uwuing at the boys before humming a soft tune which seemed to be pleasing to baby tae's ears despite being asleep.

the humming turned into singing and despite being as soft as the hums, jaemin woke up. "are you not uncomfortable, lele?" "nah, i'm fine."

again, another hour passed and it was already afternoon. taeyong woke up, mind hazy as to what happened beforehand so seeing himself on chenle's lap made him bolt up in shock.

"yong-hyung?" taeyong shook his head and spat his pacifier out. "lele~ where dada?" "they're at the studio, prince. something came up." taeyong then pouted before getting up and jumping up and down.

"bubble bubble~!" he chanted, thus waking jisung and nana up. "bu-what??" "bubble, sungie! go bubble!" taeyong repeated, pouting when none of them seem to be getting it.

"aite smartasses y'all got any idea??" jisung asked, looking at chenle and jaemin who both nodded. "tHEN WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS SAY ANYTHING?!" "it was funny watching you try, mochi."

the little was just cutely glaring at the three dreamies, looking like some angry little kitten. "we go now, nana!" he demanded, making jaemin nod and lead him off to the bathroom.

splashing around with pretty bubbles everywhere was fun for taeyong who now wore an oversized pink shirt tucked into a pair of white shorts and he wore fuzzy white socks that had designs that looked like a cat.

"lele~ sungie~ look, yongie all clean~!" taeyong smiled proudly as he made his way towards chenle and jisung. "and you look so cute, baby prince~"

nana, on the other hand, walked out with soaked hair and his pants were also quite wet; where's his shirt? it was too wet to wear so jaemin left it out to dry. "the heck happened to you?" jisung commented, making jaemin pout.

"he was splashing everywhere and i was apparently his target." upon hearing this, the little smiled sheepishly before skipping off towards chenle whose arms were open for the baby to run off to.

the boys only had a few hours left till the members of 127 returned home and during those remaining hours, they played together before deciding a movie would be a splendid idea alongside jaemin's cooking.

"want i'side out, sungie!" the youngest nodded, clicking onto the remote and playing the desired movie.

halfway through the film, taeyong's eyes started drooping while he sucked onto his mint green pacifier. the three boys noticed this and purposely lowered the television's volume but then

"CUNTS WE'RE HOME~" haechan yelled, sassily waving his hands around until doyoung and taeil reprimanded him for cussing. the loud noise woke the half-asleep taeyong up, his sleepiness long gone as soon as he saw the guys enter.

"papa~! dada~!" taeyong happily called out, running towards yuta and jaehyun who smiled and hugged their little angel.

the dreamies stood up, proud smiles on their faces as they approached their hyungs. "see, told you we can handle it."