𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸

finally, the mv for the english version of highway to heaven is out! the 127 members all gathered in their living room, excited to watch the fruits of their labor in that hot-assed location.

taeyong was the most excited, bouncing everywhere and clapping happily when the boys told him they were gonna take a look at how the music video turned out.

"for the love of god, don't tell little yongie what the english lyrics mean." yuta begs, holding his baby close while he spoke. "but wanna know what it means, dada!" taeyong says, making everyone shake their heads. "your papa is right, prince. it's better if.. you didn't know the lyrics well.."

soon enough, they finally started the video. the members watched it with proud looks on their faces, commenting on how pretty it turned out.

haechan then broke the silence, laughing and pausing the video abruptly. "mark-hyung~ wAs iT ThAt hOT?!" "yes it was, shush." the now reddish mark answered, rushing to press play again.

and finally, they've approached the end of the mv. "nini, tell yongie what song meant?" taeyong requests with a smile no one could resist.

jungwoo watched the whole scene unfold with a cheeky grin on his face before grabbing taeyong by the hand, pulling him towards his lap. "you see, baby boy~ the song says, when the mama and the papa, or two dadas, maybe even two mamas.. or more than that~ when they try making little babies like you~ they also have... uhm.. ki-" "KIM JUNGWOO, DON'T-" "-tickle spots!"

taeyong nodded at jungwoo's attempt at explaining, smiling despite not understanding it exactly. "mmkay~" he mumbles, snuggling closer to jungwoo who was looking up at the other members who looked like they could've died on the spot.