𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

"nO!" little baby bubu yells out, gripping tighter onto johnny's pants. "honey, hyung has to help dada." "he can still hewp AND cawwy me!" the little retorts, grabby hands and all.

the youngest two members' mario kart competition came into a halt as the others argued outside the room they were in. "one of those days?" "no mark, oNe oF tHosE NiGhTs." haechan jokes which led to the two of them ugly-singing red velvet's song.

one of those days? what's that supposed to mean?

"baby, nini can't just carry you through the whole day." the boys stopped as they heard yuta's voice, calm and soothing; that voice used exclusively towards taeyong, winwin and lately, mark.

"yES HE CAN! YOUNGHO VEWY STWONG." "ey i'm flattered." johnny chimed in, receiving a scoff from doyoung and a tiny glare from dada and papa.

mark decided to take a look at what happened and yep, johnny was carrying their baby whilst helping with the household chores. "oh wow, y'all gave up?" "nope." "then what's this?" minhyung asks again, gesturing towards the two. doyoung laughs and swings his arms around mark before sighing. "mark, oh dear sweet mark... you know how whipped those hyungs of yours get, right?"

───── ☆ミ ─────

hours into the resumed mario kart competition between markhyuck, haechan got ordered(he lost a round) to get snacks and drinks. "fine, dick." hyuck huffs, leaving the room only to see yuta and taeyong on the couch, cuddling and all. "hi baby~" donghyuck greets, smiling as the little hugged him. "hwukie pway?" "wanna distract mark so i win mario kart?"

taeyong actually took the time to think about it, making yuta chuckle as he watched the kids. "what in it fo yongie?" "c-" hyuck stops, seeing yuta glare. "don't dare offer that; he just got out of a massive tummy ache."

"if yongie helps hyuckie win, i'll let you draw on mark!"

and with that, along with the idea that he's still gonna be with somebody, taeyong abandoned yuta's ass and skipped off with haechan. "bye bye daddy~"

───── ☆ミ ─────

good news is, haechan won; bad news is, mark looks like an absolute nutjob.

"tAE~ WHY'D YOU DO THIS?" "IT. IS. AWT. MAWK"