𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

"winwinnie~!" taeyong peeked his head into the chinese member's bedroom door, making him chuckle. "hi tae~" winwin said softly with his deep and soothing voice as he gestured for the little to sit on his bed with him. "winnie, bubu bored." taeyong said cutely as he leaned closer to the younger male. sicheng, who usually hates skinship, cuddled the little as he softly chanted "uwu uwu uwu"

"sewiouswy-" taeyong grumbled cutely as he tried to detach himself from winwin. "me bored. wanna pway with you~!" "what does the prince want to play then, hmm?" they sat in silence for a few seconds, thinking of what could be fun. "hide and seek?" "no~" "cars?" "uh-uh." "the tablet?" "dada said tablet no no." at this point, winwin was close to giving up.. "dress up?" "me don't likey."

minutes later, noise begun erupting all over the dorm. "weeeeeeeee~!" taeyong would scream and giggle as he got pulled around on a makeshift sleigh made out of a blanket. "faster faster~!" the little would yell out, making winwin smile and run faster. the boys kept playing around like this until winwin accidentally ran into something... no wait, someone. "ow-" jungwoo mumbled, looking up from his phone to see taeyong and winwin. "junguwu~!" taeyong giggled, standing up and hugging the younger. "what were you two doing?" "he was bored so i decided to do this cuz why the fuck not?"

jungwoo now had taeyong straddled on his lap, head on his shoulder. the little was worn out and suckling on his paci as he hugged jungwoo tighter. "jungwoo-yah!" "yes hyung?" winwin came in from the kitchen with a puzzled expression. "help me bro, i dunno if this is too warm or too cold." the older male mumbled, passing a bottle of milk to the youngest one in that room. "well.. i think this is alright." at this, sicheng sighed in relief as he helped the younger one adjust the little's position. the boys moved the bottle closer to tae, making him instinctively open his mouth to begin drinking.