𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

lee donghyuck smiled in his sleep for the whole night, happy with the fact that he won a chance to cuddle with their resident baby boy for the whole night.

the hyungs hated that fact because, in true fullsun fashion, haechan skipped off to his bed with taeyong trailing behind while yelling "ha ha screw you guys, we're going to bed!"

taeyong, on the other hand, subconsciously slipped into baby space as he slept and he unfortunately had a slight accident. this made both taeyong and haechan uncomfortable, seeing as the younger let out a muffled complaint as he tossed and turned and subsequently, taeyong begun crying.

haechan then bolted up, looking at the digital bedside clock he had before averting his attention to the little. "why's our flower crying, hmm?" hyuck rhetorically asked before turning on the lights and looking around.

so that's where that came from. the maknae then giggled, booping taeyong's nose the moment he realized the little was in baby space.

"come on bun, let's get you cleaned up." taeyong, however, couldn't comprehend hyuck's words and it seemed impossible to get up and move.

i'm actually stupid. hyuck sighed at himself as he recalled what headspace age tae could probably be and he can't carry the boy now can he?

hyuck then called out to the hyung he shared the bedroom with: mark. "mark-hyung! minhyung! yAH LEE MINHYUNG! MARK LEE! SEAGULL HEADASS!" taeyong, being hella sensitive to noise at that moment, squeaked in shock and tightened his hold on hyuck.

"aite what is it, haechannie?" "help." mark then saw what happened and couldn't help but chuckle, making hyuck glare.

and so the boys got up, mark carrying taeyong over to his little nursery to get him cleaned up while donghyuck cleaned the mess on his bed.

back to mark; that boy was busy trying to focus without getting distracted by how unexpectedly adorable his hyung was being. tae ended up sucking onto his thumb, innocently staring at mark as he moved around and giggled when the younger one tripped.

"well aren't you being too cute?" minhyung said, squishing tae's cheeks as soon as he got done taping the tabs of the nappy. taeyong just giggled, finding the other's words to be quite amusing.

hyuck then tiptoed his way behind mark, smiling at taeyong and giving out a keep quiet gesture before suddenly placing his hands on mark's shoulders. "BOO!" "our li- yAH SHIT!" mark turned and saw hyuck, smiling cheekily as he giggled alongside baby yongie on the changing table.

"see~ he likes it!" "yeah well you two are making a joke out of me!" mark replied, faking a frown which made taeyong upset. said little just got up, crawled closer to mark and started babbling and letting out random incomprehensible sounds as if wanting mark to stop being sad.

after those incidents, however, the three boys fell asleep comfortably and hyuck still had taeyong with him. it was a cute sight if mark says so himself; the youngest 127 member with their little prince.

when morning came around, mark didn't bother waking the pair up, knowing they might still be sleepy after the incident during midnight.

"were you the ones making noise last night, minhyung-ah?" johnny asked as soon as mark walked into the living room.

mark nodded, a cheeky grin on his face as he sat down and explained what happened.