𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

it was a bright and sunny morning and almost all the members woke up to the smell of typical yet comforting breakfast food. haechan, doyoung and taeil all woke up a lot earlier than usual so they decided it would be nice to prepare a little something for everyone.

"ooh~ what's that smell?" mark asked with a slight bounce in his step and smiled when he saw what was on the table. the boys were already sitting down, ready to eat until jungwoo spoke up. "guys, where's taeyong-hyung?" the rest of them shrugged before looking at johnny who so happened to be the one who roomed with the mentioned member.

johnny sheepishly grinned, avoiding jaehyun's gaze as he heaved a sigh. "i did try waking him up.. but then he started whining and saying no stop i wanna sleep. it sounded quite weak so i checked his forehead if it was hot and it was.."

as soon as johnny finished speaking, yuta was nowhere to be seen. the boys were all shocked when he just dashed off to where tae was.

"yah, get up." yuta ordered, lightly shaking the sleeping boy who ended up whining which caused a coughing fit. "n-no wanna." taeyong just felt absolutely weak and the thought of getting up was a huge no no.

unbeknownst to everyone else, taeyong was starting to slip but fought against it. "wanna go see the doctor, tae?" "no way~! n-no no!" taeyong huskily screamed out and boom, another coughing fit happened.

the loud coughs worried the rest of the boys so they all went to where the other two were. "yah, how'd you suddenly get so sick?" doyoung asked, sitting on one end of the bed and eyeing taeyong.

"get some rest then, we'll bring you some sou-" taeil was cut off when they heard a familiar whine from their leader. "daddy stay!" yeah... he slipped. honestly it was quite a risky demand, considering they knew nothing about how bad his fever was or if it was just a fever to begin with.

"which one?" "jae you can't be serious! we can't have two members getting si-" johnny's reprimands were cut off when jaehyun deadass covered the older's mouth with a spare pillow.

taeyong pointed at yuta who smiled as if he won the fucking lottery. "you sure, hyung?" jungwoo asked the moment yuta said yes to the baby's demand. "of course i am." "you might ge-" "i won't, kids. i'll be fine."

with a few collective sighs, the boys left the room and decided to eat breakfast. yuta smiled softly at the boy next to him. "let's get you changed, mmkay?" taeyong weakly nodded, making grabby hands at yuta who begun getting him dressed in a soft onesie.

minutes passed and yuta walked out of the room. "well?" jaehyun anxiously asked, making the elder one look at him cluelessly. "well what?" "oh for fuck's- how is he?" "i mean..." yuta shrugged and sat down with the others. "he's still sick, no shit but like... i changed his hella sweaty clothes so he's kinda good?"

"shouldn't we take him to a doctor?" donghyuck asked, looking at all his hyungs and smiled when mark nodded. "yeah cuz like... this one is seemingly the worst one yet.. in this dorm that is.." doyoung agreed to the youngest two of the unit but shook his head the moment he found a flaw in their suggestion.

"y'all seriously think he'd be fine with seeing a doctor? especially in little space?"

and so, with that, they decided to do basic remedies courtesy of the internet. each of the members had a fixed role in this attempt and now, it was jungwoo's turn seeing as he had to give the medicine. "honestly, hyungs.. fuck you guys." jungwoo nervously said as he saw the others smile cheekily. he then entered the room and saw a sleeping little tae.