𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂

"again~ again!" taeyong giggles, bouncing on the sofa with a giddy smile which made the others laugh. "but we h-" "uh-uh! pway fiwefwies~!" yuta had to nod in a defeated manner; they've been reprimanded for blasting fireflies loudly for the past 4 hours but taeyong wasn't having any of that shit.

haechan, who was sitting next to taeyong, had a proud smile on his face. "you like hyuckie's voice, huh?" he asks cheekily, making taeyong nod. "is vewy vewy pwetty~" he compliments, making haechan look at doyoung with a smug look.

johnny and jaehyun, on the other hand, were laughing at yuta. the japanese member looked so done with life but he still couldn't say no to his happy baby boy. "we're gonna get evicted for sure~" johnny jokes, making yuta glare at them. "y'all can either shut up or help me stop this kid."

and stopping taeyong was a difficult task; the little would say no to lowering the volume, wearing earphones or just letting haechan sing him to sleep when nap time comes. sad to say baby taeyong was lucas-level addicted to this song.

"can y'ALL PIPE IT THE FUCK DOWN?!" they hear taeil screech, followed by sighs and laughter. "illie-hyung, scweaming is bad~!" "you guys would scream too if kun won't stop calling!"

jungwoo then turns serious and glances at the oldest who stormed in with his cellphone. "he's been calling?" taeil nods. "calling to ask you guys to tone it down cuz even yangyang won't stop playing it."

light it up~! light it up now darling~! "baby boy, if you let us stop playing fireflies without crying, dada promises to get you candies~" "how many?" mark then shuts yuta's mouth before the japanese male could answer.

"hyung are you for real?" yuta nods, his eyes basically surrendering since they've admittedly heard the song 5000 times by now and it's only been a day since it was released!

"dada will give bubu 10 candies~" "no no, 'wenty~" "10." "hundwed~" "10 pieces or none, baby." taeyong then pouted and took time to think of the proposal since he hasn't had hella candy in a while..

"mmkay daddy~" "OH THANK FUCKIN GOD-" "yUTA-"