𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

wayv said they'll visit today and with a special surprise so of couse, the 127 members had to make sure everything was ship shape and decent despite the fact that they were barely in the dorms this month.

"papa~ dada~! 'eishen v gonna pway with yongie!" the little says as he bounces on the bed. jaehyun and yuta would honestly be cooing by now if not for what's currently going on; an ass-naked baby bouncing around with excitement while they tried drying him off to get dressed.

hyuck and mark were, as usual, stuck on their tasks together as the younger one annoyed the living shitlights out of mark. "haechan-ah, sTOP-!" mark chokes out as the younger continued tickling him with a feather duster.

jungwoo was with doyoung, preparing food because obviously they're all gonna jump into eating together while tae grabs someone to play with. "hey hyung." "what?" doyoung asks, turning around only to be met with flour blown onto his face. "you little piece of shi-"

"aND HELLO EVERYONE~! welcome to another episode of jOHNNY'S FASHION EVALUATION!" johnny jokingly yells, taeil following behind with the most embarrassed look ever. "whY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING?!" doyoung yells back, making the other three laugh. "you guys... stop and get some help, please."

meanwhile, jaehyun and yuta were finally done with taeyong! it was a long journey but they succeeded in getting the hyper little to sit the fuck down and get him dressed.

"guys shush shush shush-" they hear a muffled voice; a familiar one at that. "but ge, it's not like they're not gonna-" "wANNA GO PLAY! GO PLAY~!"

curious as to what's going on, markhyuck decide to tiptoe towards the door with a plan: open the door randomly and yell to startle someone-

"bOO!" the pair yelled, making kun and ten yeet themselves in shock. hendery and dejun were gasping and holding onto their chests while sicheng just laughed at the others' reaction. "xixi-ge~! wanna go play~!" lucas' back was facing the boys so they didn't really see this coming-

yangyang jumped from lucas' arms, running in only to be chased by ten and kun AND the 3 of them were greeted by another trio who mirrored their actions.

"what just happened?" taeil asks, followed by johnny, doyoung and jungwoo who were all cluelessly staring at the events in front of them..

"hi guys~" the remaining 4 members of wayv greeted, smiling sheepishly before getting dragged in for some questions.

minutes later and with everyone- minus ten, taeyong and yangyang- gathered at the living room, questions fired endlessly. "since when?" "what the fuck just happened?" "can y'all explain??"

kun chuckles, staring at his bandmates with another awkward grin. "it just happened, i guess?"