𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸

"happy birthday, baby prince!" the 127 members greeted, each one giving taeyong a pat on the head, a quick hug and/or a peck on the cheek. "not baby!" the little says, glaring at everyone.

none of them could take it seriously though since he just looked too cute. "aww; our yongie's not a baby anymore?" yuta asks in a tone that felt like he was challenging his baby.

taeyong just hummed, a proud grin on his face as he nodded. "taeyong big boy now." he declares, earning a few playful eyerolls from the guys.

the nine of them decided to spend time outdoors for the little's birthday. yeah, it does sound lonely that they're the only ones out there but their other members promised to make up for it.

if taeyong was happy, they were too. "haechannie it!" the little yells, running off to where his legs could take him. "yah, bubu; watch where you're running off to!" doyoung reminds, earning a confident nod from the running little.

soon enough, haechan had managed to tire himself and their baby out. "me wan 'twawberry." taeil nods, handing the little some strawberries to keep him preoccupied as episode 2 of mark cutting fruits with scissors happened.

"yongie~ wanna go by the water?" there was a lake where they were and jungwoo wanted to spend some calm uwu and baby time with their bubu. the little nods, standing and skipping over to where jungwoo was heading.

the young vocalist then handed the little a new plushie; one that just lowkey resembled taeyong himself. "uwu, 'ank you~" "wayv promised plushies but never came by so i got you one." jungwoo states, recalling every single time they'd fetch the little after a day with wayv.

it was so cute and soft that the sleepiness within taeyong got called out. the little starts yawning and he even tried his best to rub the sleep away from his eyes. "snoopy, 'aeyongie want dada."

yuta was just busting out jokes about their little's statement a few hours ago when said baby ran over to jaehyun with a sleepy grin on his face. "daddy, wookie what uwu gav—" taeyong yawned for the umpteenth time and smiled. "gave me!"

"wanna go home and nap, prince?" taeyong shook his head, clearly not wanting to leave the peaceful and wide open area. "take nap!" "then we have to go home, baby boy."

everyone but mark and donghyuck tried to explain it properly to the baby; these two were just watching with cheeky smiles on their faces. "wANNA TAKE A NAP!"

taeyong grumbles, laying himself onto johnny with eyes ready to close. "tAKE A NAP 'IGHT HEWE."

that's when markhyuck ended up laughing out loud. "ah the wonders of vine!" mark exclaims, earning a look from johnny.

"happy birthday, sleepy-head." doyoung mutters as he scooted closer to where the little was. "ni night."

after their day with nature, none of them expected a whole dorm with balloons to greet them. "woosh, woosh!" taeyong giggled then proceeded to endlessly babble whilst being in jaehyun's arms.

the eight walking members were either having fun or having a hard time but boy did they get surprised upon opening taeyong's bedroom door. the room was still tidy and pretty; maybe even tidier than it previously was.

the difference? there's a gigantic pink teddy bear in the room. that and a dozen other lads whose presence had the little babbling loudly and happily. "see~? we told you we'd make it!"