𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁

it will be fun, they said.

he won't get killed, they said.

it'll all bE FINE, THEY SAID.

nct 127 were at the beach, filming their adventures and being wholesome idols in a world full of issues. at night, however, the boys decided to go to a cottage near the shore to drink and just have fun together.

taeyong had slipped so obviously, his "hyungs" didn't allow him to drink liquor... except hyuck who lowkey made the baby taste it. "hyuckie~!" taeyong whined, wiping his tongue on a clueless and tipsy mark who was busy imitating the sound from red flavour all over again.

"bunny~ doyoungie~! we go water water~!" taeyong whines, tugging at doyoung's shirt. "can we though, kitty? it's already night time..." it was lucky that doyoung was still on the sober side and his reason for not being drunk? simple, he disliked the taste of some of the drinks they have.

"jaehyun-ah!" doyoung calls out in the middle of a loud laughter fest as the boys joke around like people who just smoked crack cocaine. "what do you need, doyoung-hyung?" "—jaehyun says, slurring his words." jungwoo narrates. "wHaTh dO yOu nEeTh—" jaehyun says again with the quote unquote slur in his words.

"go fornicate yourself." doyoung mutters, sighing before turning to the 2nd main caregiver for permission. "papa~!" baby tae calls out, shaking yuta by the arm. "yeah?" "we go watew water~ the ocean~!"

yuta, stupidly enough, agreed to it and brought the more "sober" members with them. johnny, who was quite a brave soul, decided he'll take a dip into the water whilst carrying taeyong. "y'all fucking sure about this? it's literally 12am!" doyoung warns in a nagging tone, making hyuck laugh. "bruh, it's hella hot! it'll be fine~!"

with a sigh, doyoung allowed them and now, they were all gathered to actually jOIN johnny and taeyong. jaehyun took it upon himself to help his baby get changed into swimwear and even led him into the water before johnny arrived.

"is it nice, prince?" taeyong nods cutely, his hair bouncing along. "vewy nice~ wabbit join too?" taeyong says, tilting himself at an angle to glance at doyoung. "hell no, i'm not going in."

okay so fast forward to literally 8 out of the 9 members playing around in the water. doyoung kept a watchful eye over everyone to make sure no one got hurt and it literally only took a single turn to get a water bottle to make taeyong start wailing.

"eVERYONE OUT OF THE WATER OR ELSE I'LL ANNIHILATE ALL OF YOU!" doyoung angrily shouts as soon as the first cry reached his ears.

the members were then led to one of their hotel rooms and all of them were busy gettied dried up. "what the fuck happened out there, john?" doyoung was legit on his mother-mode towards the members who just awkwardly looked away.

"the hell should i know? all i felt was some sort of tail swim past our legs." a tail? all this for a goddamn tail? "oooh, taeil-hyung, you swam past them?" mark asks as he giggled and hiccuped, making jungwoo sigh. "there, there.. we still love you despite the crappy jokes."

"baby boy~ do you have any ouchies?" taeyong innocently shook his head before crawling closer to doyoung and straddling himself onto the younger's lap.

"baby just got scared?" "yongie sowwy, mama..." mama? "a-ah.. i-it's okay bubu.." doyoung stuttered out, a warm and big gummy smile on his face— which faded instantly as soon as he saw the other members silently teasing him...