Chapter 54- Pinky Promise

ASPYN POV

"I don't understand what did I do wrong?" i stand in front of Oscar as Grayson had his arms wrapped around Luke. He hasn't left Luke's side the entire time. Something I must have missed while I was gone.

Oscars puts his hand on my shoulder. "You didn't do anything wrong." A growl erupts from Graysons chest caused Oscar to drop his hand.

"If You put your hand on her again I will shift and take all my anger out on you. Don't test me." Grayson was not facing us at all. A smile comes to my face. Our mate bond is even stronger than I thought.

"Well sorry that I have to comfort your mate while you act like a girl and cry next to your bud-." Grayson is up and in Oscars face.

"First off, I will not let you bring females down by saying I am acting like a  girl. If you haven't realized a FEMALE wolf is what's going to save us all and my sister who is a GIRL is super fucking powerful. THESE TWO FEMALES ARE THE STRONGEST FUCKING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER KNOWN. Second, not only has my best friend died but my sister just lost her fucking mate. You know the person she's suppose to spend the rest of her life with, but you wouldn't know what that's like because leeches don't have mates, must be sad a pathetic -."

"Dont call me a leech. And thank goodness we have a choice on who we can love. We're not forced into something. No ones guaranteed to be by your side for a lifetime anyways. As you have seen today. I have been here for your mate while you were too busy being angry. I have been by her side through a lot. I have seen her grow these past few months. And unlike you, I can continue to be by her side. I am guaranteed to be by her side-."

In one swift motion Grayson's fist makes contact with Oscars jaw. When Oscar turns his face back to us we can see it clearly blood in his teeth and jaw out of place. He spits out the blood and his body pops his jaw back into place.

"I'll make you regret that." Oscar speeds away. But I knew him to well. We would soon speed back in and attack Grayson.

"Grayson!" I yell just as I reached for his hand to pull him close to me but I am pushed far back. Hitting my head roughly on the ground.

I struggle to sit up but my eyes were sharp and I saw Oscar speed behind Grayson with a metal pipe in his hand. Just as he goes to swing Grayson behind his head Hansel comes in and grips the pipe in his hand. In one swift motion he pulls the metal out of Oscars hand and using his other hand to grip Oscars neck.

"To get to him you have to get through me." His voice deep and his eyes bright.  I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Guardian!" I turn to see a familiar face from back at the Vampire school. His face had tears coming down as he carried something small and pale. "It's Olivia. I tried to get her here as fast as I could."

Grayson was the first one at her side. "What happened?"

"We were all just talking and eating. She started choking. Then she complained about chest pains, you know difficulties breathing. Then she screamed from head pains and went unconscious... and listen." We all listen.

"There's no heartbeat." Hansel says as he looks at Olivia's body. "She's loss some color as well. Check her pupils see if they respond."

I face Oscar. "I thought Johnston's life was going to be used not Olivia's. WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW? WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?" Now it was my turn to get in Oscars face.

"I don't know what's going on. I swear. This isn't my work. This isn't something I saw. I saw a good future. I saw a future with you and you're p-."

"Give me Olivia." The voice sounded groggy. I look to see Luke coughing as he struggles to sit up and open his eyes. "Where's Aspyn?"

"I'm right here. How are you fee-."