Chapter 44- To Catch a Vampire

OLIVIAS POV

"I thought I'll never see you again." Lukes laying down on my bed facing me. I was not on the bed but was resting my head at the edge of it looking into his very dark brown eyes. "The day you died I had wish I told you so many things. Like an apology, I hated the Royal family and Their pack in particular compared to the other packs but-."

"It's ok. You have a right to feel how you do. If you hate my people and me it's fine, we aren't forcing you to like us." I remember Jace and Graysons words. To be nice to Luke even if I hate him. But out of pity I was being as nice as I can and for the fact that he was the only one that could see me means I would have to play the nice game with him, like he's doing to me.

His hand comes to my face as he tries to touch it but it falls down and touches the bed, each and every time. "You are a pure heart. Innocent, pure, gentle, maybe a little bit feisty at times." I chuckle at him, something was seriously wrong with him right now. "Please don't let anyone change that about you."

LUKE POV

I stare into her green eyes.

Was she really here? Beside me?

But each and every time I try to touch her I am reminded that she wasn't really here.

She looked like the same 8 year old she is but yet when she spoke she sounded much older, like she went ahead of time but didn't physically age.

My eyes get heavy and as they slowly close I see Olivia look behind her and sound comes from her but I'm too tired to process any of it.

The only thing I heard was a female voice saying, "don't worry, soon you won't remember that."

I doze off to sleep and dream.

A white fog was in my face speaking to me. I can't quite understand what she's saying. But I see her look over to the side and I see Olivia.

Tears were rolling down her eyes as she looked at me.

I run over to her. "Why are you crying, Princess?"

"LUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She yells but something isn't right. She's not looking at me but behind me. "STOOOOOOOOP!!!"

I look to where her eyes were and I find my dead, blood covered body.

She was there for that? Did She see it happen?

"LIVE FOR ME LUKE!"

She did say that. She begged me to stay alive. And because of that I accepted the offer the Moon goddess gave me.

"I'll give you a second chance. You'll get to see her this time. But if you mess up I can't let you live anymore. Even when you're dead I won't allow you to see her or anyone." It was an offer I couldn't turn down.

Or was it all really all just a dream?

I opened my eyes wide when I feel someone shaking me awake. The first person I see was Olivia.

"FINALLY YOU WOKE UP! I was just about to slap you awake." She pulls my arms and I'm out of the bed and on the floor.

I feel her skin on my hand. That wonderful feeling... but how?

I pull back and push myself away from her. "How the hell did you just do that? You're -you're suppose to be dead."

"It doesn't matter! What matters is Grayson is hurt and I might have a lead on Aspyn. But I need you to tell them. So please," She extends her hand in front of me, "follow me."

GRAYSON POV

"STOP TOUCHING HER FUCKING LEG JOHNSTON!" I yell out because I feel the pain of a substance being spilled on her leg making my leg burn up.

I'm now sitting down on my chair, leaning back against it as I breath through the pain.

I feel her.

For the first time in months I can feel her emotions and feelings.

Her pain.

"I don't understand. The only way you should be able to feel her pain is if you two mated." Darrel speaks up. He knows everything he has to know. Claire explained everything to him when I fell to the ground.

"Well maybe from when they mated before?" Jace asks.

"We didn't mate before." I let out another hiss through my gritted teeth. "We never had a chance to ever mate. She died before then. And she left at 13."

"She's letting you." Lukes slams the door shut as the words leave his mouth. "You're feeling her right now because she's letting you-." He looks to his right side and makes a face and quickly looks straight back at me trying to pay off whatever he just did. "Or she is just to weak to hide it now. Your bond with her must've been really strong and that's how you're feeling it if she's not using her powers to hide it."

The pain starts to die down little by little and in less the 5 seconds the pain is completely gone. I stand on my leg and growl.

"The pains gone. Which means Can mean two things. (1) she's strong enough to hide from me again or (2) those blood suckers gave her some of their blood and she's all healed up." Another growl escapes my lips at both thoughts.

"Try to sense her. She if they've healed her up maybe she doesn't know that she just let you feel her." Luke tells me as he glances to his right again.

I growl at Claire, "HOW DO WE CATCH A FUCKING VAMPIRE?"

I wasn't going to waste time trying to feel her because it won't mean I'll find her right away. But if what Claire says is true and word spreads fast I'll just tell one of those blood suckers to tell everyone until word gets to her.

Claire shrinks into Darrel's chest at my yelling and quickly Luke's standing in front of them. "Yelling at her won't help us find them faster. She's the key to the vampires, let's be nice until we have Aspyn and Johnston." I growl again getting ready to yell at Luke but before words can come out of my mouth Luke speaks up again. "This isn't what Olivia would've wanted to see in you. Trust me. Think about how differently you would be if she wasn't dead but in this room right now. You'd be acting differently wouldn't you?"

He looks to my office doors and smiles before looking back at me.

I glance at the door, nothing. What exactly is he looking at?

LUKES POV

"I really wish he could see or hear me. I really miss him." I smile at her words as I glance to her, she was giving a sad stare at Grayson.

She catches my glance and then looks behind her to the doors. She walks through it and is gone from my sight.

I look back at Grayson who's looking at where I was just staring. He turns back to me, giving me a confused look.

Jace is also staring at me with the same face Grayson holds.

I turn around to face Claire and Darrel, they're confused too but I have to play this off. "So Claire, want to teach us how to catch a vampire?"