Chapter 42- His Eyes Told Me

GRAYSON POV

She stared at me straight in the eyes as she said that waiting for my reaction. But I didn't give her one. She looks Darrel straight in his eyes. "Darrel I need you to leave, wait up for me in our room." She gives him a quick kiss and he soon walks away.

Wait? How did she do that? He wouldn't leave her here with me alone.

"You're gifted arnt you?"

"Your mates alive, and I think the vampires are helping her, and I think they also have your best Warrior with them as well." she states ignoring my question.

"I'm going to say this again, you're gifted arnt you?!" I deepen my voice.

She exhales slowly and hesitantly opens her mouth and that's when I take in the smell that came off of her. A growl immediately comes from my mouth as I clench my fist.

"I know what you're thinking. No, im not one of them BUT i have samples of their blood. If I take a sip of their blood I get to compel pure wolves, and only the weak wolves, or wolves that let their guards down. I also get a little bit of speed, I can heal faster and if someone else drinks my blood with the vampire blood flowing in my blood they'll also be able to obtain those abilities for limited of time. I don't always take sips of their blood, only when I get nervous or I need to be alone. When I feel like I may need to use it on Darrel. Please don't tell him. He doesn't know I do this or even have samples of their blood."

My fist still clench tight. "What you are doing is illegal and is punishable by death..." I close my eyes and take a deep breath before opening them again. "But if you help me find her I'll let you slide, only if you give me those blood samples,so I may get rid of them, and you give an oath to not ever speak of this or of your past ever again. Not even to your future kids." Sadness was clear in her eyes as she nodded her head.

"I understand your highness... back to your dream. We need to find a vampire. All we need is one vampire. They all talk, they drink up any drip of gossip. Find one and we'll know if they have her or seen her."

OLIVIAS POV

I watch him question her, standing next to Grayson's desk. I glare at him as I look at the way he looked at her.

Pure disgust.

"I'm only believing what you say because I trust Olivia, if she's communicating from the dead that you can help then I believe you. But let me tell you something." He takes a step close to her. "If this is all a game and you're just trying to feed us to those leeches I swear on my mates soul that as long as I shall live I will make you suffer." Terror builds up in her eyes as she slowly nods her head. He gives her a once over. "You're lucky The Royal Alpha wants you alive, but if you try to compel me I will kill you with my bare hands... I have nothing left to loose." He walks pass her pushing her shoulder as he does so.

I tilt my head. Seems like Luke is still as cruel as the day I met him. I follow him out the room. The path he's taken is so familiar and the way he walks like he knows exactly where he's going.

But where is he going?

He opens a door to reveal my room. It looks a little different the sheets are ruffled like someone has been sleeping here.

He plops down on my bed and closes his eyes as he takes in a deep breath and a sad smile comes to his lips. "I hope it's really you communicating with us... if there's a way to bring you back then I'm going to find out how and bring you back. I'll sacrifice anything or anyone just to bring you back to us." A tear slips down onto the bed as those words leave his mouth.

"Pshh acting as if you care." I say under my breath.

"Olivia please if there is a way you can communicate with me please do so, I don't trust her but you I do trust."

I roll my eyes at him and tried to leave the room but as I tried I couldn't. I was stuck in the room. I couldn't go through the door or fade away like I normally do.

"CHLOE!!!" I yell out but nothing. I look back at Luke to see he was staring at one of my old drawings that was now in his hands.

"Please just give me a sign that you're alright." He says. I glare at him.

"From all of the people it had to be you I got stuck with ugh." I toss my hands in the air as I watch him place down my drawing back on the little desk.

He walked over to my room window and opens it. While he does so I look at my desk. I didn't remember what it had looked like. I look at the drawing that was just in Lukes hand. I drew what seemed to be a white wolf, a lake, a man who I assume to be Grayson because of the green eyes, and a weird shadow inside the water. What could that be?

Immediately I'm hit with a memory.

Jack.

He was in the water.

He tried to sneak into the territory.

He tried to kill me.

But then her saw her, showed me his memories and his fear. He was just as scared as I was.

I'm brought back to reality from the sound of someone lowly sobbing. I look back to my window where Luke was, He was sitting on the ground right under the window, his sleeve was pulled up giving a good view of the blood that was dripping from his right hand while the other hand held a razor and in his mouth was a lit cigarette.

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

"LUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shout but am soon reminded that he can't hear me. He takes a big puff from the cigarette and exhales it from his nose as tears fall from his face. The razor comes up to his wrist again and follows a scar that's there... this isn't his first time doing this! "STOP LUKE! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Tears fall from my face at the sight of this. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I continue on with my pleas and begging hoping that he'll hear one of them. But he continues to pass the razor over his wrist and take deep puffs from the cigarette in between cutting himself.

It was then that I really took in his sight. He looked out my window as he blew the smoke out there. His dark circles under his eyes were so heavy, his skin paler then the normal tan complexion he held, his face looking slightly slimmer as if he hasn't been eating for awhile. All from his face you can tell he had went through something drastic.

But nothing compared to what his eyes told me.

"That's why I'm stuck here." I whispered to no one but myself. "I have to stop you from killing yourself."