Chapter 36- Worried

JACE POV

**During the celebration of his heirs**

"One more." She leaned in again for the kiss. I pulled away and she pulled me in again.

"Nikki can I please show our pups growing in your womb some love too?" She laughs as she gives me one last kiss and brings up Her shirt revealing her somewhat big belly.

"HER STOMACH IS OUT IN THE OPEN!" Dad yells out to my mom. Mom comes rushing in from the kitchen and pushes me out of the way.

"Hello, ohhh you guys are so blessed to have me as your grandmother. I'll spoil you, give you attention, sing and teach you so many things." Her hands rubs Nikki's belly. "AHHH ONE KICKED ONE KICKED!!!!!"

I roll my eyes as Mom stares at me with excitement. My dad comes over and take a seat right beside Nikki. He rubs her shoulders.

"Thank you for making us really happy. You're going to be a good mother." He leans back and drinks his coffee he had made for himself.

I get up off of the ground and move my mothers hand from my mates belly and start kissing her stomach. "Hey there guys. I'm your father. I'll train you all to become great leaders. If there's a boy in there I'm going to make you Alpha and if there's a princess in there well I can't wait to turn you into a daddy's girl." I kiss her stomach some more as I feel them kick to my voice.

My kissing is paused as I hear a voice come to me.

"Alpha sir a rogue seems to have come on to the territory. However it was found dead." One of my female warriors tell me.

"Where?"

"Not to far from your parents house, sir."

ASPYN.

I'm quickly at my feet.

"Jace babe i-." I didn't get to hear what Nikki said because I was ready to mindlink Luke.

"My parents house I need you to meet me there right now. Make sure Aspyn and Johnston are still there safe and sound."

"I'm running there right now I was actually nearby so I'll be there in a few seconds."

I see Nikki and my parents looking at me with confused worried looks.

"Jace what's going on?" Worry dripped from Nikki's voice. "Are we in any danger?"

I opened my mouth to respond but another mind link was opened.

"The house is empty."

***

"Who are you calling?" Grayson asks as he takes a seat on one of my chairs in the office.

"Nearby packs to see if they have any signs of rogues going by in big packs."

"Alpha Jace?" I Recognize Alpha Leo's voice. Sounded like I just woke him up. "Haven't spoken to you in a long time... but why have you called so early in the morning?" I heard some shuffling going on through his side.

"Yes, sorry to bother you Alpha Leo but I was having a rogue problem just yesterday, and suddenly all the rogues are gone within a span of a few hours. With you being my neighboring pack I just wanted to let you know keep an eye out for any rogues running by in packs or individually."

"Well thank you for the notice and I will do. Any ideas why they may have suddenly left?"

I look up at Grayson. He could hear the exchange between us. Not knowing what I should say next he helps me out by pointing at himself.