Chapter 41- Leeches

OLVIAS POV

I open my eyes and I'm back in Chloe's room sitting on her bed. She was on the floor looking at pictures.

"I know you hate me asking this every time but anything this time?" She didn't look at me as she spoke.

"Actually yes. I spoke to him in his ear and he heard me." I get off of her bed and walk to her little table in the room looking at the things I've drawn on paper.

Her head whips to me as a big smile comes to her face. "Really?! Wow you're a fast learner we just started a few hours ago-."

"No. I didn't communicate with him Chloe." I told her bluntly. I let out a frustrated sigh. "I can't even find him now. He's not anywhere in Jace's pack."

She puts her pointer finger on her chin as she thinks. "Have you tried our pack? Maybe he went home and we didn't know."

I stare at her as I think.

Where would he have gone? His house? The lake? The warriors field? The woods?

I think of all the places he could've went from my pack. Little by little I visited each place. Not finding him in any.

"I can't find him." I tell Chloe.

"I'm sorry I'm no help. I don't know him anymore. He's a completely different person from the last time I saw him, even back then him and I weren't close."

I still hadn't remembered Chloe.

Well not with my own memories.

I know her and I were close. She's showed me. She showed me her memories with me and the man named Johnston. But I never remembered any of it.

"What happened to you when you died? Where did you go?" I stare at her blankly as I waited for her answer.

She puts a small smile on her face as she kneels in front of me. "Well I went to a beautiful place, what the humans would call heaven, it's great-."

"Stop the baby voice Chloe, I'm not 5... if it's so beautiful then why aren't you there now? Why are you here with me especially when I don't remember anything about you or that guy, you know, that one who's so important and stuff."

She shakes her head. She looks down as she presses her lips together. "You're right you're not a baby anymore. I shouldn't speak like that to you. Let me be honest with you. When I died I went to live with the Moon Goddess. I don't know if that's what happens to everyone but it happened to me. I was safe again, but i was alone, well not alone I got to see so many people that I've lost in my life which was great. But I still didn't have who I wanted the most. Which was My mate and you. From where I'm at I can't really watch over you guys. The only time I see you was if I went to the moon goddess herself and asked her to show me, or if I wanted to talk to you guys in a dream I had to go to her. I wasn't sad, which is weird because I wasn't 100% happy either with the two important things missing. Everything was good. But now I'm here and I'm getting feelings again. I'm getting the feelings I use to get when I heard your voice or saw your happy face. It's good feeling but I'm also getting bad feelings, I can't talk to my Mate, he can't see me, but i know everything he's doing right now and feeling right now."

"So why are you here? Helping me?"

"The moon goddess asked me if I would like to see you again. My answer was of course yes, so she told me I had to help you. She gave me the knowledge you would need in order to be trained to speak with Grayson. She also gave me knowledge of my Mate and I can see him and what's he's doing whenever I want. All I have to do is pick up some paper and think about him and it shows me him in this moment. I was warned that you wouldn't remember a lot of things. And if there's anything else you need the moon goddess knows how to reach me and give me gifts to help you."