Chapter 35- Gone

GRAYSON POV

A ringing sound awoke me from my sleep. My eyes opened to meet the darkness in my room. The clock said it was 3 in the morning.

My hand finds the ringing phone and answers it.

"Hello?" I say in my sleepiest voice.

"They're gone!" I recognize Jace voice voice immediately.

Sitting up from my bed I go to my closet.

"They're?" I put on my pants.

"Johnston and Aspyn." He was breathing heavy.

A growl comes to my chest. They've gone somewhere unknown together.

"No Gray not in that type of way! LIKE THEY'RE MISSING AND WE FOUND A DEAD WOLFS BODY NOT TOO FAR FROM THE HOUSE AND ASPYNS ROOM WINDOW WAS WIDE OPEN!  GRAYSON THEYRE FUCKING GONE!!!" I heard something break on the other line.

I felt the same way but I knew i couldn't waste any time.

"I'm heading over there. Make sure Nikki and your parents stay in the pack house have some guards surround it have other guards at the perimeter and have some trackers search for Aspyn and -."

"I ALREADY SENT OUT A TRACKER! THEY'RE SCENT IS GONE, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, ONLY IN THE HOUSE!"

"Stay calm. I'm heading over with some warriors."

"No. Grayson you can't." His voice cracks.

"And Why the fuck not?"

"I promised Aspyn your safety. That if rogue came inside to leave you out of the territory. Please if by any chance she's gone and they've taken her to get you here I would want her to be glad that I kept my promise-."

"I don't care what she asks. I'm bringing Olivia. Keep the wolfs body. Everything still attached?"

"The wolfs neck was snapped. I don't know how. Seems like no sign of any fight occurred. In a way like the wolf committed suicide."

No fight? "Or maybe someone named Aspyn got into its mind and made it kill itself. Means there's still a chance she's not captured. She's alive. I feel it. But I can't feel if she's scared or anything."

I grabe my car keys and run down the stairs.

"You can't feel anything? She's probably blocking you out so you don't come-."

"I'm coming!" I growl. "Keep the wolfs body, guards up and in a few hours I'll be there. If there's any rogue circling the territory I'll have my guards that I'm bringing kill them."

"There's no rogues Grayson." His voice cracks ones more as he sniffs. "Third times a charm. Maybe this time they'll capture my mother and then I'll really loose her."

"Don't speak like that." My voice deepens and the Royal Alpha voice comes out. "Go home to your mate. Tell your guards to expect me soon. And Man up because my mates not dying on me again."

****

I hop out of the car. The sun was starting to show. All the guards get out of there cars too.

"Two of you stay in the car with Olivia. When she wakes up bring her too me." They nod understanding my order. I look over at Luke. "Take me to him."

He nods as I follow behind him. The trail leading to what I remember Aspyns parents house.

"Luke take me to Jace." I demand.

"That's exactly where I'm taking you. He hasn't come to the pack house since he found Out Aspyn was gone."