Chapter 14- Jack

"I need to see my brother tonight, but how am I going to leave without Gray knowing?" I ask Olivia. I haven't spent much time with her so her and I are taking a walk to the near by lake.

"Well I would say give him a drink but you won't do that, see if he'll take his wolf out for a run, his wolf get tired easily and will need to rest."

Hm. That's not a bad idea but will he shift in front of me, he did say his wolf is losing fur.

"Hm. But I don't think he'll shift. And I won't shift either."

"Well you can always take him with you. Ask him to stay in the car."

Will he really stay in the car? It seems like that's the only way I can go to Jace's. My thoughts were cut short when Olivia spoke up.

"Look there's the lake!" She started running to the lake and I run right behind her.

The lake is so beautiful. It's very wide and long, and according Olivia deep as well. The other side of the lake is where the territory ends.

Olivia waste no time in jumping in the water. I on the other hand don't go in. My wolf can swim but not me.

"Come on Aspyn, the waters not cold." Olivia says waving her hands at me to go in.

"It's ok, I'll stay right here with the stuff and watch you."

After a few minutes of being there I hear a twig brake. I quickly sniff the air trying to find out who it is. But the wind is blowing the scent away.

They take steps, heavy steps that must mean it's a male. I quickly get up and scan the area. There are so many trees, that person could be behind any of them.

"Aspyn are you Ok? Is someone there?" Olivia questions, worry locked in her voice.

"Stay in the water." I state as I walk closer to the feet moving. And then they stop. I know exactly what tree they are behind but just as I was about to attack I hear Olivia calling my name in a gurgling manner.

I turn around to see her drowning.

"Oh no. Olivia!!!" I run away from whoever was behind the tree and run to the lake. Crap I can't swim. I hear foot steps coming behind me but I ignore them as I jump in the air, shifting into my wolf.

Once I land in the water I waste no time in going under the water to grab her arm that was reaching for me. I quickly swim up to the surface and pull her to land. She was coughing and I was in my wolf form licking her face.

"I'm okay." *cough cough* "thank you for saving me." She hugs my wolf.

I didn't notice anyone was there. Until I heard footsteps coming closer. Remembering someone was behind the tree earlier I step in front of Olivia's coughing body and start to growl. I stopped growling when I saw it was my mate.

"You shifted." He says as he comes up to my wolf and touches her neck. "To save my sister." He looks at me in the eyes. "Thank you."

Not having any clothes to put on for when I shift back I mind link him "put Olivia on my back, I'll take her to our house and cook something for her. Can you grab the stuff please?" He nods in response, as he picks Olivia up to put her on my back and picks up the stuff Olivia and I brought.

****

"This taste amazing!" Olivia says as she eats up the soup I made for her.

"I know right, she's a better cook than Johnston." Grayson says looking at Olivia enjoy her meal, before he finishes up his soup.

A knock comes at the door. Already knowing who it is I quickly open it.

Johnston, the King and Queen come in.