Chapter 7- Innocent

"Where is my room at Grayson?"  I ask.

It's just Grayson and I in his house.  It's pretty late.  But I need him to be in bed fast asleep so I can take a quick trip to see Jace and talk to him.  Jace is expecting me, I mind linked him earlier that I was heading over there.

"Don't you mean OUR room?"  Grayson says staring into my eyes.

Fuck.

"No, I meant MY room.  Like one that I have all to myself."

"Your my mate and I prefer you are by my side at all times, especially after you tried to run away from me."

"I won't do it again."  I say softly

Please give me my own room, please

He stares at me with a blank look.

He's not stupid,  he could see through you lie.  Storm says.

It's not a lie.  I won't run away.  I'm just going to go see Jace and come back. I respond.

"No.  You and I are sharing a room.  Are sharing a bed, just like every normal mates do."

Fuck you Grayson.

"But, I'm not ready for that." I say nervousness leaking from my voice. I am kind of nervous, sleeping in the same room, bed even, with my mate is a big step for me, especially since I just tried to run away from him.  I can't get to attached to him.

He gives me a soft look. "Why not? Come on your not embarrassed are you?  I literally helped you pick up a bunch of tampons and sanitary napkins."

My cheeks turn bright red as the memories hit me.  I was blushing so much when he helped pick it up. 

FLASH BACK

"So that's why Johnston told me Beware of the horror."  Grayson says.

Oh my moon goddess!  Me and Grayson begin laughing.  I bent down and start picking some up.

"Grayson you can take the other boxes to the house I'll clean this up and head over there soon." 

He bends down and starts picking up some tampons and putting them in the box.

"I'll help you pick all this up and then we can head to the house together since you don't know the directions there to well..... I don't want you to ovary-act when you get lost."

I look up at him.  A huge blush creeps into my face as I begin to laugh.

"Go I'll be fine."

"I'm not leaving without you."

"Grayson don't make me do it."

He smirks. "Do what?"

I grab some pads and throw it at him.

"That's not going to work on me.  I'm a mature big boy.  And..." He picks up one of the pads I threw at him, "I'm always a gentlemen to the ladies."  He winks when he says always.

Oh Grayson you have me whipped.

FLASH BACK OVER

"Ok.  I'll share a room with you but not a bed."

"Yes we are sharing the bed."  He says sternly.

"No."

"Yes i need to make sure you are safe in my arms.  And not running away."  He raises his eyebrow at me.

"Okay but-"

"I won't try anything, not until you say your ready." 

I smile.  "Okay."