Chapter 21- Reborn

GRAYSON POV

***1 month later***

"Dude relax, she's going to be fine and healthy." Jace says as he puts his hand on my shoulder to stop me from pacing. "Take a seat man."

I sit down on the chairs outside of Rosa's delivery room. Nikki comes in with some coffee and passes it to Jace and I. I quickly drink the coffee and start shaking my leg.

I was super nervous and scared. Anything could go wrong.

It's been a month since I last got to see Aspyns body. We spread the word that the white wolf has passed, the rogue problem has stopped but the rogue haven't been around any packs for the past month leaving everyone suspicious of there actions. We all think they are coming up with a big plan to take over all the packs, but no one can be sure.

Rosa's delivery room door opens and out comes a babies cry. The doctor steps out.

"Congratulations, Jace you're a big brother again." The doctor says looking at Jace. "You guys may go in." He walks out of the room going to attend to another patient.

Jace and I walk into the sounds of the crying baby. Rosa looks up as I come in. She gives me a big smile and I return it.

"She won't stop crying." Bob takes the crying baby from Rosa's arms. Nothing, the baby continues crying.

"Give me her. Maybe she misses me." Jace jokes as he take her. She still cry. "Wow Aspyn, you won't stop crying not even for your own brother. Here Grayson." Jace passes the baby to me.

I hesitantly take the baby from his hands. Instantly she stops crying. Her eyes open. Her beautiful hazel eyes.

"MATE." My wolf howls. I smile. And she returns the smile.

"Looks like she remembers you." Rosa says looking at the baby in my arms. "We need to keep her birth a secret. At least until she has fully grown." I nod my head understanding, my eyes not leaving Aspyn's hazel eyes. "That means she can't visit your pack."

My eyes quickly turn to hers. "I'm not leaving her. I can't leave her. Rosa I just got her back. I've been waiting for a month to have her back and now I can't even keep her."

"It's not safe, she's still young and needs to train alot to prepare her body for what is yet to come." I give Rosa a confused look. "Her body needs to catch up with her age. She was 18 when she died so now she needs to catch up. Every month she will have aged a year. Now you just have to wait a few months."

"I have to wait over a year to have my mate back? Please I can't wait that long." I beg.

She looks at Bob. "Well after 16 months she'll be 16. You can have her live with you by then. But her birthday is coming up. She'll be 19. So you can't let her leave anywhere until then." Bob says.

"No there has to be another way. We can sneak her in. Have her stay over on weekends or something please."

"How about this. At the age of 10 I'll allow you to take her to the human world." She looks at Bob. "She won't shift until she's 16 so it's not like she needs to hide her scent." Her gaze returns to me. "At the age of 10 she'll have been through enough training to protect herself from other werewolves. With you 100% healthy and strong I have no doubt you will be able to protect her. But only the human world. If another wolf is around you would have to steer clear of them. You have to treat her like your little sister though. So no human gets suspicious. As for staying over it's a no no. You live in the castle, people will recognize her."

I speak up. "No, I still have that house in the woods away from the Castle. She can stay there. No one goes there. I have top security around that house so that it doesn't require guards coming around. She can stay there with me. I promise no one will see her." I give Rosa and Bob a begging look.

"I think that's a great idea, mom I trust that he'll keep her safe but it's his mate you can't try to keep him away from her for long. And knowing her she may start crying if he's gone for long." Jace says backing me up. "She's also the Luna to the pack she's going to want to be around them."

"No. I'm sorry, it's too risky. No one can know." Rosa says. She takes Aspyn out of my arms and she immediately regrets it as Aspyn cry. She sighs and passes Aspyn back to me.

I smile at Aspyn. Her eyes holding my own. I pass my hand over her cheek. I enjoy the sparks that erupt. I haven't felt those in a while and boy have I missed it. My wolf has also missed it as he howls with happiness.

Aspyns hand reaches out to my face. I bring my face closer to hers, she places her hand on my cheek and it's like I'm transported to another world.

I look around. We're at the lake in my pack.

"Grayson." I hear a lovely voice call. I turn behind me to see Aspyn leaning against a tree.

"ASPYN!" I yell as I run to her and give her a hug. I pull away from the hug and give her a passionate kiss on her lips.

The kiss didn't last long because she pulled away. But we keep our heads touching.

"Oh how I've missed you." She says. "I've been trying to talk to you in your dreams but it's like you keep me out." She looks up at me giving me a joking pissed off face.

"I'm sorry, I was hurting, I keep everyone out of my mind." She smiles and nods her head understanding.

"My trainings going to be intense. I need to learn to fight all over again. I need to learn to control my powers, being in Rosa's womb, she talked to me about a lot of things I needed to know. And I need you to know that you can't see me as much as you would like."

I close my eyes and put it in between her neck. "I know, and that's hurting me more."

"The rogues, there planning something big, they plan on gathering as much wolves as possible and they are training hard. They want to over throw the Royals. They're coming for our pack, Grayson. I don't know how long it's going to take them but I know I'll be old enough and strong to fight in that war. But I need you to start training the pack and warning the other Alphas to start training there packs. Not just the warriors but everyone, even the pups. This war can happen in 1 year or 5 which ever one it is we'll need everyone to be prepared and strong." Her eyes look into mines showing me nothing but seriousness. I nod my head understanding.

"I'll tell them, we'll be ready." I state.

She nods her head. "I have to let you go now. I want you to give me to Jace, and you need to leave right now to your pack and start the training. No one can know about me except Johnston and Olivia. Okay?"

I shake my head. "No I can't leave you now. I just got you back Aspyn."

"You have to. Please for me." She begs, I nod agreeing to go. "Promise me?"

"I promise Aspyn." I say.

"In 5 months you can come visit me. I'll be 5 years old then. I'll be able to talk on my own and walk. I'll have more information then." I nod my head.

She leans in a kisses me, this time it lasted longer than before.

I was pulled out of that trance before I could see our kiss end. I opened my eyes to see Aspyn looking a me with a smile. Her hands and eyes turn to Jace as she reaches for him.

I sigh and remember what I told her I would do. I pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead savoring the sparks that come to my lips.

I rest my head on hers. I try to control my breathing, but fail as I let a sob out as a tear slips.

"I love you soo much Aspyn." I tell her passing her to Jace. He takes her as he looks at me. I grab Aspyn's little hand. "I'll keep my promise." I look at everyone and nod my head to say goodbye.

I walk to the door but before walking out I turn back to look at Aspyn.

Her little hand comes up and opens and closes. I smile at her gesture of saying goodbye and walk out the door.

That's it. That would be the last time I would see her for the next 5 months.