Chapter 45- School For Vampires

GRAYSONS POV

I rub my leg, remembering the pain she had felt.

"Don't worry, I'm going to get you and bring you home."

If she even wants to come home. My wolf says. I growl at him.

But what if he's right? What if she doesn't want to come back?

The thoughts alone make me sad. I push the thoughts to the back of my head. And lean back into my chair. I close my eyes and try to feel for her. I can feel her. She was sleeping right now. I align my breathing with hers, my heart beating in sync with her.

My eyes open and she's right there sleeping in the bed next to me. Sleeping peacefully with her eyes closed.

"Thank you for finding  me. I've been trying to contact you for a while now." Her eyes open up her eyes glow, like literally glow for a second before turning to there naturally hazel color and look right at me. "I miss you, but I need you to trust me and what I'm doing."

I sit up from the bed and look around. It's dark in the room and I can't tell where i am. I get off the bed and run to a window to look out but the views blurry. "Where are you?" I growl.

"You didn't really think I would let you actually see where I am, did you? I can't let you take me away, I have to stay and continue doing what I'm doing."

"I'm going to fucking kill Johnston for taking you away from me!" I punch the window and to my satisfaction she lets it shatter.

"He didn't really have much of a choice."

I turn back and look at her, disgusted. She used her powers against him. She sits up on the bed revealing the minimal clothing she was wearing under it. I growled at the sight.

"THE ROGUES ARE FOLLOWING YOU! THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU!"

"No, they aren't following me Gra-."

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! YOURE NOT HERE! WHEN YOU LEFT THE ROGUES LEFT TOO THEYRE FOLLOWING YOU!"

"They think I'm dead remember. The rogues were there to get a prisoner back. But why would they want a prisoner they think is dead." She touches her head. "The rogues left because the main leader there told them to leave that there was nothing left for them at Jace pack. They aren't following me Grayson. They're getting ready for a war."

We hear sound coming and I recognize the voice as Claire.

A growl comes from her lips. "Seems like someone needs you right now."

I face the window again, only to see it is no longer shattered and broken but fixed like I hadn't even hit it.

"She's only helping me find you... Seems someone's working with blood suckers." I growl glancing back at her. "You do know that is against the law correct? Well doesn't matter if you know or not because I know for a fact that Johnston knows how illegal it is, he shouldn't have-."

She glares at me right as she cuts me off. "Tell Olivia hi for Johnston and me."

"Oh that's right. You don't know." An angry smirk comes to my face.

"Know what?" She comes to my face and crosses her arms. "What is it that I missed out on while I was so busy saving our asses."

I was furious. I felt the heat rising, and I knew she sensed it too because she looked around the room to see her magic was starting to fade because she was loosing focus from how angry I am. I couldn't even look at her, so I looked passed her out the window.