ThErE's No PlAcE lIkE hOmE

[my apologies to :@FuyuRain the tree gif couldn't be loaded so I put this instead]

I loved everything, making memories with you was my favourite thing to do. My favourite part of the day was waking up next to you and hearing my name from your lips. You never forgot my name, despite the adverse circumstances, you always called me Jiminie...

 You never forgot my name, despite the adverse circumstances, you always called me Jiminie

03:55

''Jiminie''.

''What is it Taehyung? Why aren't you sleeping ?''.

''I didn't take my pill''.

''Godamn it Taehyung, you only had this one thing to remember'' Jimin said. He wasn't aware that Taehyung was now forgetting things faster than before.

''I forgot, okay? We were having such a great time that I didn't see the time''.

''We were doing nothing. Like literally, what great time are you talking about?''.

''It's just...''.

''Just say it Tae''.

''You make me feel safe. Your warmth somehow makes me calm, I don't know how to explain it. Knowing that you'll sleep next to me, somehow made me sleep, without the pill's help'' Taehyung said with a slight grin.

''That's wonderful''.

''But I still woke up...and now I woke you up too''.

''It's okay Tae. Just take your pill and come back to bed'' Jimin sleepily spoke and his head fell back on his pillow.

''But now it's not the right time '' Taehyung said with a pout.

''When is the right time ?''.

''I haven't memorised it! I have them written on a paper'' Taehyung spoke and stood up. He put on his slippers and walked to the bathroom.

''You have been taking these pills for a while, haven't you?'' Jimin yelled but Taehyung ignored him.

Jimin sighed and rolled his fingers through his hair.

''It's going to be a long night'' he mumbled to himself and stood up to make a cup of coffee. He couldn't let Taehyung stay awake alone.

04:12

''What are you doing?'' Taehyung asked the brunet when he saw him sitting on the sofa covered with a yellow blanket, holding a big cup of coffee.

''We ran out of cocoa so I made you coffee instead'' Jimin smiled, his eyes turning into half moons.

''Why aren't you sleeping ?''.

''I don't want to. I will stay awake with you and we can watch a movie or talk...'' Jimin said happily when he felt a huge pillow hitting his face.

City Lights (Vmin) [finished]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara