ChRiStMaS [pArT 2]

Sometimes two people find each other with broken hearts, ruined foundations and they build together as a team to create a foundation that is indestructible. That's what we had Taehyung. That's what we have built together...

 That's what we have built together

..........

01:22

''Kim Taehyung!'' Jimin yelled from the kitchen to the red-haired boy.

They returned from Namjoon's Christmas gathering and decided to open their gifts in their appartment, together.

Jimin opened an old bottle of wine he held in his kitchen for special occasions and since this was his first time  spending Christmas with someone after five years, he considered it a very special occasion indeed.

Taehyung remembered where he placed the small rectangular box and a huge smile appeared on his face.

''At least this is progress Kim Taehyung''  he internally mumbled.

''Be there in a minute Jiminie'' he yelled from the bathroom. He grabbed the box and opened it, admiring his good taste. He folded the small, pink note he wrote beforehand and placed it inside the present.

''What is this?'' Taehyung wondered when he saw the two highball glasses, waiting for the duo on the table.

''It's wine. I had it in my cupboard for like ages, but don't worry I tasted it and it was pretty delicious. Don't tell me you don't drink...'' Jimin wondered.

''Only on rare occasions'' the boy answered and grabbed a glass.

''This is one of those times Tae'' Jimin smiled and Taehyung felt his heart skip a beat. It was really an unimaginable sight, seeing Jimin's smile. It seemed like out of all the world's population, Jimin's smile was so different, yet much more delightful. The way two small dimples made their way on his cheeks or how his eyes vanished, being instantly replaced by two crescent moons...

He didn't need any other gifts. He already had Jimin's smile.

''Why are you looking at me like that?'' Jimin asked the boy who was standing in front of him.

''You are so handsome. And I am not hitting on you. I just wanted you to know that'' he spoke shyly.

''T-Thank you Tae, but I don't want to start a complement battle cause you aren't bad yourself'' Jimin admitted, something that needed maximum amounts of courage.

''Let's drink now, cause I think we can continue this conversation forever'' Taehyung spoke and raised his glass.

''Yes, you are right. Should we have a toast?'' Jimin inquired.

''To my perfect flatmate, whom I would never replace with anyone in the whole world. To the person I want to stop feeling lonely and sad. To the person I will never forget, no matter what. To Jiminie'' Taehyung spoke happily and Jimin cracked a smile when he heard his friend's kind words.