YoU 'rE nOt AlOnE

You are my life Kim Taehyung and I miss you so freaking much. We were such a great team together, why did I hurt you like that? You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart...

[warning sensitive themes ahead]

11:55

''Nice building'' Jimin commented. He parked his taxi on a pavement nearby and observed Taehyung who was silently sitting next to him, playing with his fingers.

''You seem nervous Tae. May I ask why?'' Jimin asked.

''It's always like this before I go. I don't like some questions he asks me. But I know that he is trying to help''.

''Don't worry. He will see that you made great progress, I am sure of it. Did you give a call at the hospital?''.

''Yeah, I am finally visiting my mother. I miss her so much''.

''I know...Now go...I will be late for work and you will be late for your appointment'' Jimin spoke and opened the co-driver's door.

''Thanks for the cocoa. I will call you''.

''Did we even exchange numbers?''Jimin yelled from inside the car.

''I memorized yours yesterday, I read it on the cards you had on the table'' Taehyung screamed back and entered the building.

''You are crazy Kim Taehyung'' Jimin laughed.

''I am...for you Jiminie'' Taehyung said with a smirk and closed the door behind him.

''Kim Taehyung, shut the fuck up'' Jimin said, feeling his cheeks turning red.

12:13

''Mr. Kim is ready to see you'' the secretary spoke with a cute voice to Taehyung who was patiently waiting for his appointment.

''Thank you''.

Taehyung entered the room and sat on the chair. He noticed that  dr. Kim must have added some extra lights inside the room, since everything seemed shinier.

''How are you doing Taehyung?''.

''I am doing great Seokjin, better than I used to at least'' Taehyung replied with a smile.