LoVe YoUrSeLf

I am still breathing for you, up to this day. I hope you feel the same. I cannot wait to see you again. And I hope he keeps you company...Anyway...You are the best surprise of my life, but I am feeling so ALONE...

You are the best surprise of my life, but I am feeling so ALONE

[warning]

08:12

''Jimin...did the phone wake you?'' Taehyung softly opened his eyes and ran to pick up the phone.

''It was so nice that we didn't have power until an hour ago'' the brunet chuckled.

''Hello ?''.

''Why the hell weren't you answering? Where the fuck have you been?'' Hoseok's voice echoed through the phone.

''Why are you talking like that? What happened?'' Taehyung asked worriedly.

''I have called you like a thousand times! Why weren't you picking up your mobile phones?''.

''We didn't have power until an hour ago. They aren't charged''.

''Shit...Taehyung, can you give me Jimin? Please...''.

''You sound so doleful. What happened?'' the red- haired kept on wondering until Jimin forcefully grabbed the phone from his hand.

''Hoseok, it's me. What is going on?''.

''Jimin...I couldn't stop it...I-I...I am so sorry'' Hoseok bursted into tears.

''Slow down, Hoseok. Talk to me. You are scaring me'' Jimin confessed anxiously through the phone receiver.

''Yoongi...he is in the hospital...If I were a little faster, everything would have been avoided...''.

''What do you mean? H-How...Why?'' the boy started to question, tears threatening to appear on his brown eyes.

''He had a car accident. Please...come to the hospital. I will explain everything later. Please...I cannot deal with this alone'' the boy quickly spoke and hang up the call leaving Jimin standing there like a lifeless statue.

''What happened love?'' Taehyung questioned softly.

''Get dressed. We are going to the hospital'' he yelled and threw the phone on the couch.

''I brought you coffee'' Taehyung mumbled and gave the warm, plastic cup to his boyfriend.

''Sorry for screaming at you earlier. It's just that my anger got the best of me'' the brunet admitted and kissed Taehyung's hand.

''It's okay. You were sorrowful. I still cannot believe that this happened. He just wanted to apologise to his girlfriend and then...''.