CaRiNg

And I hate that Taehyung. I never cared about my well- being because I had you to take care of. Aside from insomnia and memory loss, the problems were increasing...but I was still there. Until life proved that your biggest problem was me all along...

''Jiminie, he looks rather angry'' Taehyung observed from the window wall

''Jiminie, he looks rather angry'' Taehyung observed from the window wall. Yoongi was looking at the duo, with a peevish gaze.

''Is that dr. Kim? What is your therapist doing here?'' Jimin asked.

''What? What is he doing here?'' Taehyung wondered and pushed the door of the restaurant to open it.

''Wait for me you handsome idiot'' Jimin commented and walked inside the eatery.

''Where were you? We have been waiting for you. What were you doing that took you so long? ...Ughhh...'' Yoongi sighed and sat back down.

''It's not like we lost much'' Jimin commented.

''You didn't see Hoseok getting drunk, that's for sure''.

''Don't tell me you gave Hoseok booze'' Taehyung panicked.

''Nice to see you too Taehyung'' Yoongi remarked sarcastically.

''Hi...what are you doing here?'' Taehyung asked his therapist.

''My brother invited me. I mean it's his restaurant after all''.

''Your brother?'' Jimin wondered.

''He is currently helping Hoseok in the bathroom, because the boy isn't much of a drinker. Damn...Namjoon and his kind heart'' Seokjin commented and shook his head.

''You are Namjoon's brother?'' Taehyung asked.

''Didn't you hear it the first time?'' Jimin whispered to the red-haired's ear. Taehyung gently punched Jimin's chest and grabbed a chair to sit down.

''How are you Taehyung? How is life after...?'' Jungkook was about to ask, but Jimin placed his hand on his mouth.

''Kinky...'' Jungkook remarked and Jimin withdrew his hand with a disgusted look.

''I don't think that this is the place for a conversation like this'' Taehyung spoke. The Kim brothers were unaware of the incident or the fact that Taehyung used to work at ''Lotus''. Despite the fact that Jimin and himself visited dr. Kim some days after the event, the red-haired pleaded Jimin to keep this information, an unconquerable secret.

''How is work Jimin?'' Yoongi asked, trying to initiate a conversation.

''I am managing'' Jimin replied. He observed his friend's puffy eyes and the huge black circles that were decorating his almond-shaped eyes.

''What is troubling you?'' Jimin questioned and brought his chair closer to Yoongi's.

''I broke up with Hye-Jin. She wanted to break up with me actually. I know you have never met her, but she was my entire world...And now she's gone...'' Yoongi spoke as calmly as he could and felt Jimin's hand on his knee, rubbing comforting circles with his thumb.