A bLeSsInG iN dIsGuIsE

I loved you so much. More than I could possibly imagine. And I know you did the same. Do you remember our song?

I can't sleep
Home sick
But I just wanna
Stay right next to you
If I could choose my dream
I just wanna
Stay right next to you

I do. It describes your life. It describes your beautiful existence...

 It describes your beautiful existence

22:00

''Are you Mr. Park ?''.

''Yes, yes I am. Is he awake ?''.

''Yes and he is fine. I also checked his hand, which was full of stitches by the way. His insomnia has been increasing lately, but for the past week he seemed to have slept for at least  twenty  hours''.

''Twenty hours in a week?'' Jimin asked surprised. He slelpt for about six hours every day, seven if he could, whereas Taehyung slept for twenty hours in total.

''Mr. Kim had his phone with him in his pyjamas. His therapist called. He informed us about the situation. We would like to know more though, because his therapist didn't want to notify us further. Confidential information, you see. So I hoped you could update us a little, for your friend's situation. How long has he been dealing with insomnia?'' the doctor asked.

''I d-don't know. H-He never talked about it'' Jimin hesitantly answered. He didn't want the doctor to understand that he knew Kim Taehyung for a little more than three days.

''Oh, I understand. Well, you can visit him, if you'd like. He is awake now. His phone is in my office, if he asks. And please, don't upset him. Just try to help him, you know the way he behaves better than any of us here. And I am saying this for your own good: quit smoking'' the doctor calmly spoke and left Jimin alone in the smoking area.

Yes, Jimin did quit smoking. Or at least that's what he believed. His anxiety and stress with the whole situation forced him to search for an evasion, in his case smoking. He had opened the little cabinet in his taxi and grabbed the last package of cigarettes he kept. He lit one cigarette up, with his hands trembling from uncertainty and guilt, and placed it on his lips, the puff of smoke devouring the room.

He was just lying to himself. He sighed and wiped his eyes with his jacket's sleeves. He threw the rest of the package in his bag and quickly run to room 143. He stood in front of the door and rolled his hand between his brown locks. He slowly opened the door, only to see Kim Taehyung smiling at him with his boxy smile.

''You smell like cigarettes. I didn't know you were smoking. You never told me''.

''You didn't tell me you had insomnia or that you basically leave in a mess'' Jimin replied back.

Taehyung's smile, vanished promptly, only to be replaced with a huge frown. Kim Taehyung has dissapointed yet another human.

''I am sorry''.