I lOvE yOu

Missing you everyday makes my heart feel heavy but I know that everyday is a day closer to you again. Truth is, I think about you a little more than I should...I have been thinking about you everyhwere I go. In city lights and passing cars, on winding roads and  wishing stars...

''Jiminie, these are for you'' he mumbled, his eyes puffy from lack of sleep

''Go back to sleep Taehyung. I am here'' Jimin said and continued drinking the cup of hot cocoa Taehyung had prepared for him.

''I can't. I took my pill and the I immediately fell asleep. I guess two hours were enough. But I cannot understand. I feel so exhausted and dizzy'' he spoke tiredly.

''I am putting on my pyjamas and I am coming to sleep next to you, is that okay?'' Jimin asked the boy with a calming tone.

''Alright, although I don't want to disappoint you. I don't think that I can fall back asleep''.

''We will give it a shot, okay? Together'' Jimin said to the red-haired and kissed his forehead.

07:21

''Jiminie, how would you describe our relationship?''.

''This is not a question people ask at almost half past seven in the morning Tae'' Jimin replied to the red-haired. 

Despite the boy's various attempts to make him stay on their bed and cuddle or perhaps kiss, Jimin lifted himself from the bed and walked in the kitchen. A nice cup of coffee could be really helpful this time, because when Taehyung wasn't asleep, Jimin had trouble falling asleep as well. It was like Taehyung's worries and uneasiness somehow made their way in Jimin's subconscious.

''Where are you going? Come here'' Taehyung patted the empty space next to him.

''How can you be so lively when you have barely even slept? I cannot understand Taehyung'' Jimin spoke and opened the cupboard.

''Wrong cupboard Jimin''.

''What?'' Jimin asked in confusion.

''Read my notes. The one that contains coffee is the right one'' Taehyung exclaimed.

''I am still sleepy, that's all'' Jimin answered when he opened the coffee pads.

''And why is that?''.

''Cause I cannot sleep when you are wriggling next to me. I want to stay awake for you, but I can't stay awake all the fucking  time. I have a job that requires a good night's sleep and I unfortunately don't have that. Once I almost slept on the wheel! What could have happened if I lost control?'' Jimin's sudden outburst caused Taehyung to grab the sheets tightly, his knuckles turning white.

''So am I  the reason you are staying awake?'' Taehyung questioned the brunet.

''I didn't say that...'' Jimin tried to lighten up the situation, a feeling of commotion engulfing his body.