I dOn'T kNoW yOu

I told you we would fix things. And fortunately we succeeded. I still remember how peacefully you slept next to me, even if it was just for four hours. It was still progress. But why didn't you ever listen to me...

[small triggering content, vulgar language]

08:00

''I am so screwed'' Taehyung yelled out of the blue.

They were currently walking to the parking lot trying to find Jimin's taxi.

''You scared the shit out of me Taehyung, don't do that again'' Jimin said and placed his hands on his heart.

''First of all, look at me. I am walking at a parking lot with my pyjamas''.

''You should have accepted the clothes the nurses gave you''.

''I didn't like them. Secondly, I have just realised that my boss is going to kill me. He has called me five times. I have missed yet another day at work. And third, I don't have a place to stay. You have to drive me to the bank Jimin. I have some money, maybe I can go to a hotel...''.

''Let me stop you here, friend. We are going back to your place to get some of your clothes, if they are not fucking wet. Then we are going to my apartment, where a small, yet extremely comfortable bed is waiting for your ass. Lastly, you know that I don't give a shit about your boss. It's better if you don't contact him at all. Oh....there's my cab''.

''Hold on for a minute Jiminie. I cannot stay with you''.

''Why? My place smells wonderfully''.

''Scent isn't my problem''.

''It should be your only problem, because I cannot find any other reason you can't stay with me''.

''Smart. But you have done so many things for me...''.

''Let's add another one on the list then''.

11:06

''Welcome to my poor household'' Jimin made a movement with his hands to invite Taehyung in his apartment.

After picking up Taehyung's clothes, that apparently his kind hearted neighbor had already gathered, they drove back to Jimin's apartment building.

Taehyung smiled and walked in the apartment. It looked so small and cozy, just like Jimin had described it. The white sofa with the pewter covers, the tiny coffee table. Jimin had a very unique way of decorating. Even if his apartment wasn't big, he had created lots of space. His bed was across the sofa, while the kitchen was so beautifully decorated that nobody noticed how tiny it looked. What really impressed Taehyung was the pettifogging library near the fireplace. 

''I am preparing us some coffee, cause I feel like am about to faint from the lack of sleep'' Jimin mumbled, without realising what he said.

''I am sorry''.