TaXi DriVeRs

I have been through many predicaments in my life, but do you know which thing do I consider the most difficult to do? Removing you from my heart. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself...why did I have to hurt you Kim Taehyung?

why did I have to hurt you Kim Taehyung?

18:00

''Jiminie''.

''I will be back around two, maybe three. If you manage to fall asleep, don't try to wait for me'' Jimin spoke and grabbed his keys.

''What am I going to do all this time?''.

''What have you been doing all the time we weren't together?''.

Taehyung smirked.

''I meant living together, you pervert'' Jimin said trying to sound offended.

''I wasn't doing anything basically. I was practically sitting in front of my television or trying ineffectively to fall asleep''.

''Taehyung...''.

''But don't worry. I will grab a book or cook you something, maybe I will watch a new Tv series...'' Taehyung got interrupted when he felt Jimin's finger on his lips.

''Shut up. You talk too much. Would you like to come with me?''.

''Where ?'' Taehyung asked with a weird look.

''I don't know where Taehyung... Wherever my clients want to go, I guess. It might be a little boring, so I understand if you don't want to come...'' it was Jimin's turn to get interrupted, by Taehyung's finger on his lips.

''Let's go then, what are we waiting for?''.

18:55

''Jimin I am bored''.

''We have been on the road for fifty minutes only! My shift has barely began Tae'' Jimin whined.

''I thought this would be fun'' Taehyung pouted.

''Excuse me, but what were you expecting? And thank you, I am not being offended at all'' Jimin spoke with an annoying tone.

''I wasn't talking about you. I mean the first ten minutes were great. We had this exceptional conversation...''.

''We were fighting about the rent Taehyung! This was nothing but exceptional'' Jimin noted.