Chapter 1 (First Day Of School)

Start from the beginning

"Nim!" Louis said in a warning tone.

"Sorrrryyyy..." I say looking down.

Louis nodded his head, and then asked the guys.

"So, am I taking Nim to school today?" He asks the guys.

"Yes, and make sure you give her the medicine for her allergic reaction." Niall said.

"Come on NIall! It was one time, I won't eat peanuts again! I don't want antibiotics!!" I say arguing.

"No, you need Nim. I don't want you to get sick." Niall says.

"But I DON'T WANT A SHOTTT!!" I say jumping up and down on the ground.

Louis' POV

Oh goodness, I'm going to have to deal with fussy little girl today.

"Alright, how about if you go to the car right now, I wont give it to you." I say trying to get her temper tantrum to end.

"OK!" She ran to the car right away.

I looked at Niall, and he said.

"You're lieing to her arn't you?" He asks.

"Yep, where's the anitbiotics?" I ask.

He points to them and I grab them and say,

"Alright, love ya bros, I will see you soon, and wish me good luck!"

I walk outside to the car to see she is in the front seat buckled up. I got in the car, started to drive and we talked about things, then we got to her school, I locked the doors, and she tried to leave.

"Love you Louis!" She said trying to open the door.

While she was trying to open it, I grabbed her, pulled her over my lap, pulled her pants and panties down, and quickly grabbed the shot and put it in her bum. It takes about 3 seconds. During those 3 seconds she was biting, screaming, and pinching my leg.

"Alright! All done sweety!" I said.

She got up and she was crying and the first thing she did was slep my face. Once she realized what she did, she tried everything to get out of the car. Oh that little girl was in for it. I got into a parking spot, and got out of the car, walked into the school holding her wrist. I walked to the office and asked if they had an empty room. They walked me to the detention room, there was nobody in there I went to one of the spanking rooms. (In the detention room they have seperate rooms with chairs in them and no windows.) Once I walked in there holding the rebelious girl by the wrist, I sat on one of the chairs, grabbed Nim and pulled her pants down, I layed her across my lap.

"AH! NO! LOUIS!!! Please not before school!" She says about to cry.

"You should have thought about that before you slapped me." I said right before I smack her bum once.

"OWWIE!" She screams.

I kept goign on for about 14 more smacks. Once I was done, I lifted her up

"Now, you do NOT hit! Understood??" I say sternly pointing a finger at her.

"Yes si-ir..." She says sniffling and crying.

"Alright let's get to your first class." I say standing up holding her backpack and her hand.

We walked down the hallway look for room 1010. It was the 8th grade class. Yes she has been skipped ahead two grades, we pushed her to get her to work hard and this happend she's a gifted little girl. Once we found it on the 5th floor, I kissed her forehead, gave her her backpack, hugged her, then left. I needed to go and meet up with the guys at the studio.
Nim's POV

UGH! Louis of course giving me a spanking right before school. I walk into my class room and see my new teacher, Mr.Lautner. And all the 8th graders. I hate being the youngest.

"Ah! They you are miss Horan, take seat next to Jake please." Mr.Lautner says smiling.

I sat down by him, an he started to pinch me... PINCH ME! He was pinching me for about 5 minutes, then I got FED UP, I stood up, flipped him off, and walked out of the classroom. I heard Mr.Lautner calling my name and telling me to apologize, I walked into the hallway and leaned up against the wall and slid down and cried. I stayed like that for about 2 minutes then I heard someone come over to me and told me to calm down. It was my teacher.

"Hey, hey, shhh, it's ok!" Mr.Lautner says patting my back.

"I'm sorrrry... Don't call my big brother!!" I say crying in my hands.

"It's ok, I'm not going to, ALTHOUGH, you and I need to have a talk, let's go, I'm going to walk you down to our OPPORTUITY ROOM." He says standing up, and holding my hand helping me up.

We walk down this hallway, then I saw the room Louis and I were in when he spanked me. I then tried to get away because I thought he was going to spank me. I started to run down the hallway. But I didn't know Mr.Lautner was in track. HE QUICKLY got to me really fast, grabbed me, and took me back to the OPPORTUNITY ROOM. We walk into the room and me and him sit down in the desks in the room and talk about me.

"So, tell me about yourself little one?" He says.

"Well..." I had told him my whole life story pretty much then he asks.

"Alright, now why did you flip Jake off?" He asks.

"Well, he was pinching me, and I had already been in a bad mood and he made it worse." I say kinda mad.

"Alright. Well, I understand you are the youngest out of all of them. So, I'm going to help you out with everything. I care about you a lot. You remind me of my baby sister. So let's get back to class huh?" He says.

"Ok." I say getting up and walking back to class with Mr.Lautner.

Louis' POV

That girl, what am I going to do with her? She keeps getting into trouble. I need to go pick her up, it is after school, so I'm going to go get her. I drive to the school and I see her sitting outside alone. She see's me pull up and she walks to the car.

"You're late..." She tells me with an attitude.

"Excuse me little girl? Do you and I need to have a talk again?!" I threten her.

I notice her shake her head really fast, and I just sigh and start to drive home. Once we got home she got out of the car and say Niall at the front door, she ran to the door and hugged Niall.

"Hey sweetie! How was your first day of school? I heard you and Louis had a little talk. Which you and I will be talking about later." He talks to her.

"It was ok, I'm being bullided AGAIN. And do we have to?!?" She talks to Niall.

"Yes! And really?!? I'm going to have to speak with your teacher." Niall says.

"Ok, I talked with Mr.Lautner today and he said he will help me out." She says to Niall.

"That's great sweety!" Niall says

She nodded her head and walked into the house, smiling, this is the first time I have seen her smile in a LONG TIME. Last time I think she was 5 and she was with her Mum and Papa at an amusment park and they were tickling her. Every single time we try and tickle her, she just bites us. This is a good sign to to see the little one smile.

END OF POV

END OF STORY

A/N

How did you guys like it??? Tell me if you want more chapters and I will write them :) Comment 22 if you read this

LOVE YOU GUYS!