Niven's forgotten about that. In the academy, not only were the students desperately climbing the ranks in their academic scores, but they were also involved in the hierarchy. If he remembered clearly, his brothers mentioned an Alpha and his Beta. And that pair was part of the student council.

To the boys with the highest abilities and perfect scores, they were ranked differently inside the student council. Niven really couldn't imagine himself going up against anyone here. He was too soft for this place.

"Sir, I just want to go back home-"

Remiah shook his head. "I would help if I could, but unfortunately the headmaster and your father are stubborn to keep you here. If you get homesick, your brothers will be here for you, yes? Look at the bright side!"

Niven mumbled, "B-But... it's dark in here." The curtains were draped all over the windows, he could barely see anything if it weren't for the candles floating about in the air.

Remiah abruptly coughed before a ring echoed throughout the room. He quickly snatched his phone up and glanced at it several times before sending another smile to Niven. "I'm going to apologize once again, the headmaster is calling for me. I'll go ahead and let Gabriel take you to your dorm. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask him, alright?"

Niven wanted to argue again but Gabriel quickly escorted the young male to the door. Remiah waved goodbye over to Niven, "Have a good day, young master!"

"Oh... bye." His voice was barely above a whisper as Gabriel dragged him outside of the office. As much as he wanted to go back in and try getting himself out of here, Niven's courage quickly depleted as if it wasn't there in the first place.

Gabriel noticed the sullen look on the blond's face and bowed in apology. "Young master, there's no need to worry about anything. I'll be at your side since your current rank is low."

"A-Aren't you supposed to be assigned to higher tiers instead?"

"Your father and the headmaster talked out several things and decided to keep me by your side."

"Oh..." So he's like a babysitter? Would Gabriel also cook for him? He hasn't eaten anything this morning. "Um, sir?"

"Young master, you can go ahead and call me Gabriel." He smiled.

Niven had to look away. Were all butlers like this in the academy? He was really cool-looking. Actually, now that he's thinking about it, what sort of butler would be allowed to have his hair dyed blue? Although the color seemed a bit bold, he made it work somehow.

"Gabriel-Sir, what classes have I been enrolled in?"

"Oh! You want to discuss about them now?"

The blond immediately lowered his blue eyes to the ground and shuffled a little far from the man. "Is now not a good time?"

Although they've only just met, but with the information Gabriel has been given, it seems that they were true. His master really was too timid, and his voice was too soft to even hear. Still, he didn't mind.

"I wouldn't mind at all, but since we're roaming the academy grounds, why not go ahead and take a look around? We have many places to offer you." This was also a good opportunity for Niven to go and some connections in this place.

But he shook his head and shied away even further from Gabriel. "No thanks... I-I don't like going out so much."

"Then I'll escort you right to the dorms."

Niven was instantly relieved to see Gabriel escort him over to the dorms. Although, the walk over there was quite peculiar.

As he drew closer, more students appeared and they all looked at him. They were curious while most tended to give him hostile stares. It seems even though he just entered, Niven was receiving challenges already. He was already cowering right behind Gabriel, who quickly looked down upon the students with a piercing gaze.