Meanie (S.U. x T.J. x B.U.)

Words- 813

Daddy- Brendon Urie
Little- Sarah Urie
Little- Tyler Joseph
Song- "With You" by Wrabel

Sarah lightly cried into Brendon's shoulder, whimpering every time he tried to move.

Brendon cooed to her softly, trying to calm her down and get her happy again, even though it clearly wasn't working.

"Daddy? Can I get out now?" Tyler asked, from the corner, looking back at the other two.

Brendon sighed, "Young man, face the wall. You know to be nice to Sarah when she's this little, you only have five minutes," Brendon told him firmly, rocking Sarah in his arms.

Sarah gently pet over her pigtails, whimpering quietly. She wasn't mad at Tyler for pulling on them, it just hurt her, and made her scared.

Brendon gently took her hand from her hair, kissing her fingers, "It's alright, baby girl, Bubba didn't mean to hurt you, he won't do it again, right Tyler?" Brendon asked him, grabbing one of Sarah's stuffed animals and handing it to her.

Tyler nodded from the corner, not taking his forehead off the wall, "I won't, daddy. I's sorry, Sarah," Tyler mumbled out quietly, playing with his fingers in his lap as he tried to get over the boredom of time out.

Sarah nodded softly, nuzzling into Brendon's chest, quietly whimpering, "Dada," Sarah said softly, tugging on his shirt with the arm that wasn't holding her stuffed animal.

Brendon cooed quietly, rocking her in his arms, "Yes, little one?" Brendon asked her, caressing through her hair.

Sarah playfully leaned up and poked his cheek, babbling to him quietly. She giggled softly as she chewed on her knuckles, happily blushing.

Brendon knew she probably needed a bottle and a nap, but he had to stay in his living room and watch Tyler as he sat in time out. The small boy had a tendency to escape time out when someone wasn't in the room with him.

The daddy cooed to her softly, petting over her belly, trying to distract her. She jumped in Brendon's lap when the timer went off, giggling excitedly, making grabby hands for Tyler.

Tyler turned around and looked up at Brendon, "Can I's come out now?" Tyler asked him softly, playing with the bottom of his shirt.

Brendon nodded and patted the other side of his lap, "Yes, honey, come here," Brendon said, happily smiling when Tyler was almost instantly in his lap.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Brendon's neck, hugging him tightly, "I's Sorry, Daddy, I didn't mean to be a meanie." Tyler says softly.

Sarah nuzzled into Brendon's chest, wiggling her way inside of Tyler's arms too, babbling happily as she held onto Tyler too.

Tyler giggled and hugged her too, making sure to be gentle, "And I's Sorry, Sarah, you's too cute to be a meanie to," Tyler told her, knowing she probably didn't understand what he was saying.

Brendon smiled, and held them both in his lap, kissing their foreheads. "Tyler, sweetheart, we can't be mean to little babies, Alright? You love Sarah, right, so we can't be mean to her," Brendon told him, sweetly hugging him close in his arms.

Tyler nodded softly, "I know, daddy, I's sorry, I be nice to her from now own. She's a cutie," Tyler said softly, nuzzling into Brendon's shoulder as he watched Sarah wiggle and babble to them.

Brendon smiled softly, sitting Tyler down on the couch, and placing Sarah next to him, "I'm trusting you, baby boy, I've got to make Sarah a bottle, you better be nice to her, or you're going back in time out." Brendon told him firmly, kissing their foreheads as he went to the kitchen.

Tyler giggles happily, playfully tickling Sarah's belly, causing her to squeal and wiggle on the couch. She squirmed underneath his grip, babbling a trying to grab his hands.

Tyler smiles widely, laying down on the couch beside her, kissing her cheek, "You's a cutie, Sarah," Tyler told her softly, nuzzling into her side before Sarah rolled over on her side too.

She playfully kissed Tyler's cheeks, "Luv 'ou, Bubba," Sarah whispered to him softly, slipping out of baby space a little. She happily held onto her playmate, both of them cuddling close on the couch.

When Brendon came back to the living room, Tyler was already asleep, and Sarah wasn't far behind him. He gently picked Sarah up, holding her tightly in his arms, "Baby, shhh, go to sleep for daddy." Brendon said softly, kissing her forehead as he slipped the bottle into her mouth.

Sarah nodded softly, nuzzling into Brendon's chest as he walked around the room, drinking from the bottle. She barely stayed awake for two minutes longer, her eyes slipping closed as she drifted off to sleep too.

Brendon laid her down beside Tyler again, cooing softly as they snuggled close, turning off the lights for their well-deserved nap.