Grabby Hands (J.D. x T.J.)

Words- 1120

Daddy- Tyler Joseph
Little- Josh Dun
Song- "When You Walk in the Room" by The Young Veins

Josh made grabby hands up for Tyler as the other male got ready, softly pouting until Tyler gave him attention, still in his own pajamas.

"Yes, babyboy?" Tyler asked him softly, leaning over and kissing his forehead, before picking him up.

Josh happily giggled, fluffing up Tyler's hair, "Need attention," Josh told him with a playful pout, before leaving a soft kiss to his cheek.

Of course, Josh needed attention, and Tyler was more than happy to give it to him, "You've got all of mine, sweetheart," Tyler said, blushing at all the little's cute affection. He rocked the small boy in his arms, "My shy little boy has all of my attention," Tyler told him sweetly, letting the boy lay his head down on his shoulder as he walked them around the room, giving up on getting ready for a little while.

Josh gently moved his thumb to his mouth as Tyler walked them around the room, looking up at Tyler, nothing in the world meaning as much to him as Tyler did.

Tyler softly hummed to the small male, one hand rubbing over his back, "You're too cute for your own good," Tyler told him, laying him down on the bed. Josh pouted as he looked up at Tyler, making grabby hands up for him, "Shh, baby, daddy's here," Tyler told him softly, softly pressing little kisses all over his body. He pulled his shirt up, trailing kisses all over his stomach, before moving the shirt over his head, leaving kisses on his face, and arms while he took the shirt completely off.

Josh blushed and smiled while Tyler peppered kisses all over him, before giggling out loudly as Tyler left a raspberry over his belly. He playfully put his hands in Tyler's hair as he did, wiggling underneath him, "Daddy!" Josh giggled out, blushing darkly.

Tyler pulled away after a minute or so, pulling the little's pajama pants down, "Little cutie," Tyler said softly, gently squishing his thighs as Josh blushed and giggled. Tyler picked the boy up again, carrying him over to the closet, letting him pick out his own outfit.

He sat Josh down at the edge of the bed, pulling his shirt over his head and his jeans up. "There we go, babyboy, you're all ready," Tyler told him softly, smiling as Josh crawled up to the top of the bed and underneath the covers "where are you going, babyboy,"

Josh giggled out loudly, "i's hiding from daddy, he'll never find me!" Josh said excitedly, before reaching out and covering himself in pillows.

Tyler laughed to himself as he watches the small boy, "Alright, I guess I'll have to go pick out a new stuffie all by myself," Tyler teased him, slowly walking out of the room while looking back at Josh under the covers.

Josh pouted, instantly crawling out from under the blankets and running over to his daddy, "No! I wanna stuffie! Can I go with you, please?" Josh begged him, gently gripping onto Tyler's shirt.

Tyler nodded and picked him up, carrying him to the kitchen, "Of course you can, do you want to take gummy bears or goldfish?" Tyler asked him sweetly, bouncing him a little in his arms. Josh reaches up for the cabinet with the goldfish, making a small "'ish" noise. Tyler smiled softly, kissing his cheek and getting his goldfish, giving the bag to the small boy.

Tyler grabbed his keys off the counter, putting them in his back pocket, before carrying Josh to the door, setting him down and putting his converse on, and doing the same to himself, "Ready to go, little one?" Tyler asked him softly, seeing Josh nod and stick his thumb back inside his mouth. Tyler held his other hand and lead him to the car, he sat Josh down in the backseat, his little booster seat being back there, and Josh just felt safer and smaller there.

Tyler kisses his forehead, buckling him up, "If you need anything, tell daddy, okay, tiger?" Tyler asked him, laughing softly as Josh playfully growled at him. He closed Josh's door, getting in the driver's spot, smiling back at Josh as he played with his toys in the backseat.

Tyler drove them to the store, humming softly when Josh would get fussy or needy, giving him his hand to hold after a while. In little space, Josh was very needy, and in Daddy space, Tyler needed to be needed, so, they two just worked perfectly together.

Tyler pulled into a parking space, smiling as he stopped the car and got out, going back to let Josh out too, "Hey, buddy, I need you to hold my hand the whole time, no running off, there's a lot of people here, Okay?" Tyler said softly, unbuckling him and holding his hand so Josh would listen to him.

Josh nodded, eagerly wiggling in his seat, "M'kay, Daddy, let's go! 'et's go!" Josh said happily, reaching up and making grabby hands for Tyler.

Tyler smiled and peppered kisses on Josh's face, taking his hand and helping him out of the car. "Stay with daddy, babyboy," Tyler whispered to him, holding his hand as the boy started off towards the store. Josh nodded, staying right beside Tyler, holding his hand, and Josh's free hand gripping Tyler's arm. Tyler placed a soft kiss to his forehead, "That's my good boy," Tyler said to him softly, leading the boy inside the store and to the children's isle. Josh's smile brightened up when he saw all the stuffies, letting out a tiny happy noise.

The cutest of noises too.

Tyler let go of his hand when Josh started looking around, the small boy instantly clinging to the brightest stuffie that caught his eyes. Changing stuffies every few minutes.

He had a very strategic way of thinking.
Would this be a sleepy time stuffie?
Or play time?
What about outside?
Can I's get it dirty?
Is it pretty?

And by the time Josh found the stuffie he wanted, he'd been through the entire Isle twice.

He was sure this one was perfect.
He ran his fingers over the soft grey fur, gently teasing it. His small fingers dancing with the adorable toy. He moved the body parts around, moving its arms back and forth, making sure this one was flexible enough for playtime, even if it was really good for sleeping with too.

Josh held it tightly in his arms as he made his way back to his daddy, Tyler smirking softly,
"Oh, what a cute little alien for my little alien"