Bubbles! (J.D. x T.J.)

Words- 775

Daddy- Tyler
Little- Josh
Song- "Million Bucks" By Smallpools

Josh splashed the bubbles practically all around the bath tub, looking up at Tyler with a happy giggle. "Daddy, bubbles!" Josh laughed out, enjoying the bubble bath time after he had been washed. The water was getting slightly chilly, but little Josh would never let Tyler know that.

Tyler ran another cup of water over Josh's hair and body, the boy giggling and wiggling around a little. "there's so many bubbles, little alien," Tyler said, gently caressing the side of his face, "It's almost time to get out, Jish," Tyler told him sweetly, brushing a hand through the boy's wet hair. Josh let out a whine of protest as Tyler pulled the plug, watching all the bubbles go down the drain after a minute. Tyler picked up the small naked boy in a towel, running his hand through his hair. He sat down on the counter, holding Josh bridal style. He rubbed the towel over his body for a minute, drying him off. He noticed Josh's tired eyes, and stood up with Josh in his arms, "Can you brush your teeth for daddy?" Tyler asked him, getting their tooth brushes out, and putting a little toothpaste on both of them. Josh nodded and brushed his teeth, slowly brushing his teeth as he looked up at Tyler.

Tyler brushed his teeth as well, gently rubbing Josh's side as he did. "You're such a good boy" Tyler told him. They spit in the sink, and Tyler carried Josh to the bedroom, he laid the small still naked boy on the bed, getting out a onesie for him. He slid it up on his body, and zipped it up, kissing his forehead as he tucked the boy away in bed. "Daddy's got to shower, will you be okay by yourself baby?" Tyler asked him quietly, knowing the boy often fell to sleep as soon as he was laid down. He watched his sleepy nod, and tucked him in again, letting him go to sleep.

Tyler went back to the bathroom, stripping and getting into the shower. His phone laid out on the counter, softly playing music a he washed his body. He sang along with them, trying to stay quiet so the boy could sleep right through the doors in their bedroom. Tyler peeked out the showers curtain when he heard small soft hums as the music played. He reached a wet hand out, and gently held the back of Josh's neck, causing the little to jump unexpectedly. "Joshua, you're supposed to be in bed," Tyler told him softly, looking out at the small boy sitting on the toilet lid.

Josh knew it was after his bed time, but he liked hearing Tyler sing to him, and he knew he couldn't hear that if he was asleep, so he he heard the soft music from the shower, he guessed his daddy was singing again, and he loved that so so much. "Do's I have to go back to bed, daddy?" Josh asked him quietly, playing with his daddy's hand on his neck. He giggled as shampoo ran down Tyler's neck, reaching up and pushing it away.

Tyler gently sighed as he watched the small boy, knowing it would just be a few minutes more in his shower, "No, sweetheart, you don't have to go to bed, just stay in the bathroom, okay?" Tyler told him, letting go of his neck as he went back to washing his body and hair. He heard the Little's hums now, loudly and knowing he wasn't trying to keep his presence a secret.

Josh sat on the toilet lid, just watching Tyler's body silhouette shower, getting calmer and sleepier as time went on. "Josh, from now on, buddy, you've got to ask daddy to stay up, okay?" Tyler told him, gently scrubbing his own scalp to get the shampoo and conditioner out.

Josh let out a soft giggle, shaking his head yes, "I will, daddy, I promise," Josh told him softly, humming along, "Daddy, sing" Josh suddenly said, his hand moving to grip the shower curtain.

Tyler rolled his eyes softly, and sang the song to the small boy, finishing his shower in a couple moments and turning the water off. When he stepped out, with a towel around his body, Josh had his head laying down on the counter, already asleep again. Tyler chuckled softly, and got dressed, picking his baby up and getting them both into bed.

They laid together all night, and until almost nine the next day, which, for Josh, was a little bit of a later day.