Together (J.D. x T.J. x B.U.)

Words- 1280

Daddy- Brendon Urie
Little- Tyler Joseph
Little- Josh Dun
Song-  "Southern Wild" By HoneyWater

Josh sniffled softly, rubbing his eyes as he looked up at the other two, who were cuddling him close, Tyler watching the tv, while Brendon watched both boys, gently petting over Josh's head. He was very sick. And unfortunately for both Littles, that meant he couldn't play. Josh softly coughed into his elbow, gently nuzzling into Brendon's stomach more. His throat aches, and his head hurt, and most importantly, he had a fever, but he was freezing cold.

Josh shivered quietly, gripping Brendon's shirt, "Daddy," he whimpered out, his throat burned every time he swallowed or spoke, but he needed Brendon.

Brendon looked down at him, gently taking him from Tyler's lap, he knew the little boy had strep throat, but Josh wouldn't just sleep this away, he was too energetic for that, even if it didn't show now. He gently let Josh straddle his lap, laying him against his chest, "How are you feeling, Puppy?" Brendon asked him softly, smiling a little when Tyler turned and kissed Josh's forehead.

Josh smiled slightly, moving one hand into Tyler's lap again, "No' good," Josh whispered out, his head laying against Brendon's chest, hearing his breathing and wishing he could breathe without his throat burning slightly.

Brendon nodded softly, "That's okay, baby, Me and Bunny will take care of you until you're all better again," Brendon said softly, chuckling softly as Tyler nodded his head quickly. Even if he was little, Tyler always loved taking care of Josh and their daddy.

Josh smiled a little more then, before whimpering, and moving one hand up to his forehead, "Daddy! Hurts!" The little whined out to him softly.

Tyler looked up at Brendon, "Can I's go get medicine?" Tyler asked him softly, gently rubbing his playmates back, feeling bad that Josh was sick.

Brendon shook his head no softly, "You can go with us, but daddy will get it for him, you can make you both some chocolate milk though?" Brendon suggested to him, watching the small boy climb off the couch excitedly and run into the kitchen. Brendon softly kissed Josh's forehead, "It'll be okay, baby boy, daddy's and Bunny's got you," Brendon told him sweetly, gently getting off the couch with Josh in his arms.

Josh whimpered softly, nuzzling into Brendon's neck. "I's don' feel good," Josh whispered to him, gently wrapping his arms around Brendon's neck.

Brendon nodded slowly, carrying Josh into the kitchen, where Tyler was slowly pouring chocolate syrup into Josh's favorite blue bottle and a pink Sippy cup. Brendon let Josh nuzzled into him, shielding his eyes from the slightly bright kitchen, "Tyler, after you finish with the milk, do you want to go pull the blinds in the living room, He's got a headache," Brendon asked him, getting out ibuprofen and an antibiotic that the doctors gave him, knowing it was time he took another.

Josh softly whimpered into his neck when he heard the medicine cabinet door shut, nuzzling even closer to him, gripping the back of his shirt tightly. "Too's 'uch," Josh said softly, gently leaving a kiss to his neck, knowing he was being needy.

Brendon softly rubbed his back, watching Tyler run out of the kitchen with his Sippy cup, leaving Josh's bottle on the counter. Brendon picked it up, holding the lid and shaking it up a little more, "I know, baby, but you have to take it to feel better," Brendon said quietly, sitting him down on the counter.

Josh looked up at him fearfully, biting down on his lip, "Don' wan', dada, don'" Josh cries to him softly, gently gripping his shirt and keeping his mouth closed tight beside talking.

Brendon sighed softly, and kissed his forehead, "Will you eat it with apple sauce, puppy?" Brendon asked him quietly, not wanting to stress his baby out.

Josh fearfully watched him, before shaking his head yes, "P'ease," Josh whispered to him, before breaking out into a fit of coughs.

Brendon softly rubbed his back while the small boy coughed and wheezed, "It's alright, baby," Brendon said softly, gently kissed his forehead when he calmed down, knowing that hurt his little throat. Josh's eyes watered up, and he made grabby hands for Brendon, letting a few tears slip from his eyes, wiping them away quickly.

Brendon softly picked him up, rubbing his back and walking over to the fridge and getting out a little cup of apple juice. "I'm sorry, baby, you'll feel better soon, I promise," Brendon told him softly, hearing the small boy's labored breathing.

Tyler came back into the kitchen, leaning against the counter near Josh's medicine, "Bubby, you's gotta take yours medicine, it'll help you feels better," Tyler said softly, kissing Josh's forehead when Brendon sat him down.

Josh whined and whimpered, shaking his head a little while looking between the other two. His throat hurt so bad, and what if swallowing made it hurt way worse? He didn't know if he could handle it anymore.

Brendon softly sighed, opening the apple sauce, and getting out a small spoonful, hiding one of the medicine tablets in it, "Open up, sweet pea, it'll help too," Brendon told him sweetly.

Josh hesitated, before opening his mouth and taking the sauce off the spoon and swallowing it shortly after. He coughed again, looking up at Brendon pitifully, "Can't dada, hurty," Josh whimpered to him, moving one hand up to rub over his throat.

Tyler pushed Brendon out of the way of being in front of Josh, about to get a warning until Tyler hugged Josh tightly, "It's gonna be okie, Joshie, I know's it hurts, but you gotta take it, bubby. I'd don't like taking my medicine either, but you've seen me when I don't, I's so much better when I do, it'll help you, I's promise." Tyler whispered to him, pulling the small sick boy close against him, but keeping him on the counter.

Josh hugged him back softly, gently whimpering when he pulled away, holding Tyler's hand when he sat on the counter near him. "More?" Josh asked sadly, wanting to make his playmate and daddy happy too, even if it hurt him a lot to do so.

Brendon kisses their foreheads, noticing the slight temperature difference between them, "Just two more, puppy, then we can all go cuddle, and you can drink your milk, and you'll feel better before long," Brendon told him softly, getting another spoonful, but putting both pills in this one.

Josh closed his eyes and opened his mouth, taking the applesauce when Brendon gave it to him. He whimpered quietly when he swallowed and opened his eyes, expecting to see Brendon getting another spoonful. "Dada?" He asked softly, gently moving to tug on his shirt. He wanted to get this over with.

Brendon smiled at him sweetly, "You're all done, you just finished the last two, come on, baby boys, let's go cuddle," Brendon said softly, picking Josh up, and getting his bottle, leaving the applesauce on the counter for later.

Tyler pulled Brendon to the living room, smiling as the other two came in and it was almost pitch black, besides the tv light and the light coming from the doorway. "All's for Jish," Tyler said happily, sitting on the couch, and making Brendon sit beside him, and Put Josh in the middle.

Josh slowly took a drink from the chocolate milk, before smiling happily, "Feels good." Josh said softly, even if swallowing hurt, the milk made it feel better slowly. He nuzzled against the other two, happy and warm and comfortable with his daddy and best friend.