New Toys (F.I. x G.W.)

Words- 972

Daddy- Gerard Way
Little- Frank Iero
Song- "With You" Covered by Wrabel

Frank sat at the kitchen counter, drinking from his cup of coffee, waiting for Gerard to finish getting ready. He hadn't been Little at all today, and he could already tell he was getting on Gerard's nerves with how bratty he'd been, and the extra cup of coffee definitely was helping.

He bounced his leg happily, both hands wrapped around the travel mug, smiling softly as Gerard walked down the stairs and fluffed up his hair, "Hi, Gee," Frank said softly, swinging his legs as he looked up at Gerard.

Gerard smiled softly, kissing his nose sweetly once, "Hey, baby," Gerard said softly, "No more coffee after that, you'll be jumping off the walls," Gerard said teasingly, sliding into the seat beside Frank.

Frank nodded softly, leaning over and kissing Gerard's lips once, "I've drank more coffee than that before though, and you've perfectly handled me," Frank told him happily, turning the bar stool to completely face Gerard, one hand holding his cup while the other lightly played with the bottom of his shirt.

Gerard eyes him for a second, before rolling his eyes, "Yeah, but I won't handle you today, you'll be on your best behavior, right?" Gerard asked him, watching the small boy smirk and slowly shake his head yes. "Use your words, Frank," Gerard told him, seeing Frank take another sip from his coffee while he looked over the edge of the mug at him.

Frank sat the cup back down on the counter, "I'll behave, Gee, I'm in big space anyway, what's the worst I could do?" Frank asked him teasingly, bouncing his leg as he watched Gerard, smirking softly.

Gerard rolled his eyes at Frank, "Be bratty. Even when you're big, you have to follow my rules. Don't forget that," Gerard told him firmly, watching as Frank nodded softly, his cheeks blushed darkly.

Frank finished off his coffee mug, sliding out of his seat and pouting as he looked back up at Gerard, biting his lip a little as he thought. "I want a new stuffie," Frank said, sliding back into the bar stool beside Gerard.

The dominant looked at Frank, raising an eyebrow at him softly, "I thought you were a big boy, Frankie?" He asked him softly, knowing sometimes small things could cause Frank to teeter into little space.
And being called "Frankie" was definitely one of them.

Frank smiled a little, kicking his feet as he sat in the stool, "Just Wan' another stuffie, and I deserve it, I've been a super good boy all week," Frank said happily, before crawling out of the bar stool and into Gerard's lap.

"Oh, you have? You've behaved all week?" Gerard asked him, gently holding onto Frank, "I'm not sure if you've been on your best behavior, but, maybe, I guess we could go and get a stuffie, but what do I get out of it?" Gerard said teasingly, grinning a little when Frank put a finger against his own lips, pretending to think for a minute.

He gasped, and leaned up a kissed Gerard's lips sweetly once, "I'll give you a trillion kisses, if I can get another stuffie, a big one too," Frank told him, wiggling in his lap, before sliding out of it and onto the floor.

Gerard nodded slowly, watching Frank run to the coffee pot and turn it off, "That's a pretty good deal, I guess. But I'll have to raise you one. If you give me a trillion kisses and let me get you cuddle and hug you when we get home," Gerard bargained with him, getting out of his stool, and getting out a Sippy cup.

Frank shook his head no softly, "Nope, daddy bear, I want to cuddle you, and then you'll have a deal," Frank said happily, giggling happily as he ran over to Gerard and got on the floor and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around Gerard's.

Gerard looked down at the small boy, "Hmm, I guess, what do you want in your Sippy cup?" Gerard asked him, taking small steps with Frank wrapped around his leg.

Frank giggled loudly, "Juice, p'ease," he told Gerard softly, nuzzling his face into his leg. He held on tightly as he moved around the kitchen, happily blushing and giggling.

Gerard filled up his Sippy cup, and grabbed the car keys and his wallet, "Alright, Frankie, you owe me a trillion kisses and cuddles and a hug when we get home, don't forget," Gerard told him softly, leaning down and picking Frank up from under his arms.

The Little nodded, kissing Gerard's lips once, before nuzzling into Gerard's body.

When Frank finally picked out his stuffed animal, and Gerard got him lunch, and helped him eat it, Frank's little space mind was starting to need a nap.

Gerard held his hand as they walked out of the restaurant, gently kissing his temple, "Sweetie, It's time to go home, do you need anything else before we do?" Gerard asked him, helping in the passenger seat. Frank shook his head no softly, grabbing his stuffed animal, and nuzzling into it. "Awe, my baby boy is sleepy, poor thing, I'll give you cuddles and a bottle when we get home, okay?" Gerard told him happily, gently kissing his forehead as he buckled Frank up.

Frank kicked his feet softly when Gerard spoke, "Nuh uh, dada, I's gots cuddle you," Frank whispered out, gently moving one hand to grip Gerard's shirt.

The male chuckled and grinned, fluffing his hair up, "Alright, little one, you can cuddle with me," Gerard told him, taking his hand and putting it back on the teddy bear, laying his seat back a little and letting him drift off to sleep as he drove them home.