Dada (J.D. x T.J. x B.U.)

Words- 930

Daddy- Brendon Urie
Daddy- Tyler Joseph
Little- Josh Dun
Song- "6/10" by dodie

Josh giggled happily as Brendon sat in front of him, making airplane noises as he fed the boy. Sure he was a little messy, but at least Brendon was getting him to eat. Usually, Tyler was the one to get Josh to eat, but he wasn't home yet, and he was running late.

Brendon softly scooped up another spoon of Fruity Pebbles, making airplane noises again, until the small boy smacked the spoon out of his hand. Brendon sighed softly, watching as the little boy giggled excitedly, "Alright, butthead, I'll admit, that was cute, but do that to daddy, not me," Brendon told him softly, kissing his nose as he got the spoon back, sighing at the small chunks of food on the floor.

Josh giggled louder, laying down on his back on the living room floor, making Brendon give up on feeding him for right now. Brendon got up, cleaning up the soggy cereal and taking it to the kitchen, and cleaning it out.

By the time he came back to the living room, Josh wasn't on the floor, nor anywhere in sight. He brushed his hand through his hair, looking around for a moment, before nodding and starting to look around for the tiny boy.

Josh slipped his way through the back door, getting up off his bottom and waddling his way through the yard to his playhouse, happily playing with the cars, driving him through windows and around the walls and floor.

Brendon was inside panicking, searching every room for the small male, throwing the pillows off the couch and the blankets off the beds, not finding his little boy anywhere.

Until the front door opened.

When Tyler came in the front door, Brendon spotted Josh from their bedroom window. Upstairs. Leaving his baby outside all alone.

He quickly jumped down the stairs, bumping into his boyfriend, "Oh, hey, babe, d-didn't know you were home yet," Brendon lied through his teeth, running his hand through his hair again.

Tyler raised an eyebrow, "Hey, baby," he said softly, leaning up to kiss Brendon's cheek, looking at him with an eyebrow raised, "You're sticky, did you try and feed Josh?" Tyler asked him with a small laugh. He looked around for a second, "Where is he, by the way?"

Brendon chuckled softly, "I let him outside, I'll go get him," Brendon said softly, already running off to go get him before Tyler could say anything else.

Tyler laughed softly, shaking his head and walking up the steps to go change. He knew something was up, Brendon was a terrible liar, but, he knew Josh was safe with him.

Brendon ran outside, quickly swooping the small boy up in his arms, delivering a quick swat to his thigh, "No going outside with daddy," Brendon told him firmly, seeing his eyes water up. "No, no, no, don't cry, baby, daddy's sorry, I'm sorry," Brendon quickly said, bouncing the small boy in his arms. Josh started crying, laying his head down on Brendon's shoulder.

Josh cried quietly, his little face red and small tears started slipping down his cheeks. "I-I sorry, daddy," Josh cried quietly, nuzzling into his neck.

Brendon shook his head no, gently bouncing the small boy in his arm as he rocked him in his arms. "Baby, no, daddy's sorry, I was worried, I'm so sorry, you're my good boy," Brendon told him softly, seeing Tyler in the window of the bedroom. He shook his head dismissively, rocking Josh in his arms, as the other male left the view of the window. Josh's cries started fading, gently gripping Brendon's shirt, nuzzling against him.

Tyler came out the back door then, reaching for his baby boy, "Hey, buttercup," Tyler said softly, taking him into his arms when Josh released Brendon. He had one arm holding the boy up, the other gently holding his head as they all walked inside.

Josh quietly sniffled, gripping Tyler's shirt, "I-I missed 'ou, dada," Josh whimpered to him, gently moving his other arm to reach for Brendon. He tightly gripped his hand, needing his daddies right now.

Tyler smiled a little, kissing his forehead, "I missed you too, baby, were you a good boy for Brenny?" Tyler asked him, and before Josh could answer, Brendon spoke up.

"He was very good for me, but he needs to eat something soon, fruity pebbles was a little messy of a lunch," Brendon said sweetly, kissing both of their foreheads. Tyler nodded, petting over Josh's forehead as he held him in his arms, slowly humming to him, looking up at Brendon and raising an eyebrow. Brendon nodded away any of Tyler's doubts, knowing Josh was very bratty, and rarely was able to go a day without getting in trouble. But today he had decently behaved.

Tyler smiled happily, carrying Josh into the kitchen, and sitting him down in the counter, "You're such a good boy for me and daddy, thank you for behaving while I have gone. I know Brenny's hard to listen to sometimes, especially when he's stubborn, but thank you for listening, baby, you can have an extra treat after dinner tonight," Tyler said softly, kissing Josh's nose sweetly, rubbing his thigh a little as both daddies's stood in front of him.

Josh gently smiled, letting out a quiet giggle, "Dada's 'tubborn," Josh said quietly, gently moving to ball his little hands up in Brendon's shirt, so happy both of his daddies were giving him good attention.