Big Boy (B.U. x S.U.)

Words- 975

Mommy- Sarah Urie
Little- Brendon Urie
Song- "We Could Be Beautiful" by Wrabel

Brendon gently held onto his stuffed animal, the longer car ride making him sleepy and tired. "Mommy?" He asked quietly, looking up at her in the driver's seat. It was their rule that if Brendon could, he always sat in the back. Brendon has actually asked for it, the back is the easiest place to take a nap and do whatever he wanted too.

She used the mirror to look back at him, giving him one of her hands, but continuing to focus on driving, "I thought you were asleep, baby, I'm here," Sarah told him, tickling his belly through the seat belt.

Brendon giggled out loudly, taking her hand and gently sliding her thumb into his mouth, even if he had to lean forward a little. Sarah chuckled softly, pulling away from her hand from him, and getting his pacifier from upfront, handing it back to him.

But he didn't want a pacifier. So what did Brendon do? Threw it back into the front seat. "Don' want, want mommy," he told her softly.

Sarah looked back at him for a second, "Sweetheart, mommy's driving, can you please use your paci?" She asked him, picking it back up and cleaning it off on her shirt, but trying to keep driving.

Brendon's eyes watered up, sliding his own thumb into his mouth, he was tired and grumpy. And he was definitely a crybaby.

Sarah looked back at him through the mirror, lightly sighing, "Oh where's my cute little munchkin at? I know I just saw him? Where could he have gone?" Sarah asked him playfully, seeing his soft smile as a few tears fell from his eyes.

She playfully looked around the car, making absolute sure to keep an eye on the road too, "Oh no, did I leave my baby boy at the store?" She asked, pulling over to the side of the road, and parking the car for a minute. She unbuckled and looked around in the backseat playfully for a minute, before she pretended to find Brendon, "Oh my goodness baby! There you are!" Sarah said excitedly, giving him kisses all over his face and neck, hearing his excited giggles.

She could tell he was no longer pouty or about to cry, so he left another kiss to his nose, "Such a good boy for mommy," She said softly, petting over his head as he smiled happily.

Brendon kissed her nose in return, "You's the bestest mommy ever," Brendon whispered to her, blushing softly as she kissed his forehead.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're the bestest baby boy ever," Sarah told him sweetly, gently reaching up in the front seat and getting his pacifier. "We're almost home, okay, buddy? Mommy will hold you and cuddle you when we get home," She promised him softly, sliding the pacifier between his lips.

Brendon nodded softly, sucking on the pacifier slowly, "M'kay mommy," Brendon said softly, giggling excitedly when she kissed his pacifier. Sarah moved to sit back in her seat, starting to drive home again.

Brendon in the back seat, starting singing to her softly, singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and giggling every so often. It was no lie, the little definitely loved to sing. And Sarah loved to listen to him sing. All the way home, he sang to her, changing the song often.

By the time they got home, Brendon was barely singing out loud, instead softly whimpering his songs which were mumbled by his pacifier. Sarah smiled as she pulled into the garage, gently getting out and getting her little boy out of the backseat, "Buttercup, you need a nap?" She asked him softly, sighing when he shook his head no softly as she carried him inside.

Brendon whimpered softly, "No nap, mommy, wanna cuddle," Brendon told her, gently tugging on her shirt, "I Not taking a nap." He whined out softly, gripping onto her arm when she sat him down on the couch.

Sarah looked down at the boy, "You think you're a big boy now? Telling mommy what you'll do?" Sarah asked him softly, hearing him whimper softly.

Brendon pouted and balled his little hands up in his sweater sleeves, "I'ssa big boy, mommy, no nappy," Brendon said matter of factly, his little face blushing up.

Sarah nodded softly, "Alright, big boy, Mommy's going to go get the groceries, I'll be back in a minute," she told him, leaving the living room.

Brendon sat on the couch for what felt like hours, yet in reality only five or so minutes. He crawled off the couch, and into the kitchen, where she'd be with the dishes. He whimpered softly when she didn't immediately look at him, sitting on his bottom on the floor and pouting as he looked up at her.

Sarah had put away all the groceries, before looking down at Brendon, watching him with a soft expression, "Yes, sugar?" She gently ran her hands through his hair, never being able to stay mad at him for long.

Brendon made grabby hands up for her, lightly holding onto her when she picked him up. "I's not a big boy, need my mommy," he whispered to her, nuzzling into her neck as she carried them upstairs, and laid him down on the bed.

Sarah lightly kissed his belly, before pulling off his jeans, "I know, sweetie, mommy will always be here to take care of you, I promise. You can be a big boy, but you still have to listen to me," she told him sweetly, gently crawling into bed with him, and wrapping her arms around his waist. He nuzzled against her chest, letting out a soft happy sigh. Everything was right again, he could be his mommy's little boy, and cuddle and relax with her.