Love (D.W. x B.U. x S.U)

Words- 534

Mommy- Sarah Urie
Little- Brendon Urie
Little- Dallon Weekes
Song- "Comfort Zone" by eli.

Sarah had her hands full this week, her two Littles had been in little space the entire time, and they always wanted to go do stuff almost every day.

"Mommy! Mommy! Wan' go to the 'tore, wanna new stuffie!" Brendon chirped happily, kicking his feet as he sat on the counter.

Dallon rolled his eyes, "You's don't need a new stuffie, You's got too many now," Dallon told him, making grabby hands up for Sarah.

Sarah picks him up, gently bouncing him in her arms, "Dallon, be nice, you have a lot of stuffed animals you don't play with either," Sarah told him sweetly, kissing his forehead and sitting him down on the couch in the living room with a Sippy cup.

Brendon giggled, "Can we's go get a new stuffie, mommy? We've been good all week!" Brendon told her happily, sliding off the counter and crawling into the living room. He crawls up on the couch, sitting directly on Dallon's lap, giggling happily at the males groan.

Dallon goes to push him off, before he tightly wraps his arms around Brendon, peppering kisses all over his face. Brendon gasps and squeals, trying to wiggle out of his lap. "Dally! Let me go!" Brendon giggles out, looking up at Sarah for help.

What a help she was.

She sat down beside Dallon, sweetly tickling Brendon's sides, "Poor brenny," Sarah teased him softly, kissing on his cheeks too.

Brendon squirmed in his lap, kicking his feet a little, " 'top it!" He giggled to them, wiggling one of his hands free from Dallon's grip, pushing his face away.

Sarah smiled softly, kissing both of their foreheads, "Alright, little ones, go get dressed and I'll take you to the store to get stuffed animals. You can only have one a piece though, okay?" Sarah told them softly, helping them up from the couch.

Brendon nodded happily, giggling as he poked Dallon's side, "Bet I can get ready before you can." Brendon challenged him softly.

Dallon shook his head, "No way, you're slow," Dallon teasingly grabbed Brendon's hand, pulling him back to the couch, and giggling as he fell back onto it.

Brendon glared at him, but it only lasted for a second before Dallon ran to the bedroom. "Dally! You's cheated!" Brendon yelled after him, running into the room. "You's not fair!" Brendon told him with a pout.

Dallon looked back at him, rolling his eyes, "Brenny, you're just slow. That's okay, mommy loves you anyway." Dallon teased him softly, hugging him close.

Brendon gently hugged him back, kissing his cheek, "Do You's love me?" Brendon asked him softly, nuzzling into his neck.

Dallon giggles and kisses Brendon's cheek back, "Yeah, sure. I guess I love you too," Dallon told him, before playfully tossing him up on the bed, and getting him out an outfit, and throwing it beside him. Brendon giggled happily,  changing quickly as Dallon did the same.

He got up from the bed, running over to Dallon and kissing his nose, "I love you too," Brendon said softly, before running out of the room and down to Sarah.