Kitten (P.S. x P.W.)

Words- 1020

Daddy- Pete Wentz
Little- Patrick Stump
Song- "smile" by eli.

Patrick giggled quietly, gently running his little toy car over the railing of the back porch. He had driven the toy car practically all over the back porch, now taking it on "higher" and "more dangerous" paths.

Tonight was just another summer evening, and Patrick was just having another great time. He didn't need much to be happy, and knowing that Pete would be back any minute, made it a whole lot better.

The small boy giggled happily as he watched a deer off in the back yard, happily moving his thumb to his mouth, sucking on it softly. Patrick moved to the porch swing, happily pushing himself back and forth.

When the inside lights turned on, Patrick got up and instantly got up to go find his daddy. He made his steps quiet, and sneaky, hiding as he looked around the house. He was going to scare his daddy tonight, never being able to before, but tonight was the night, he could feel it.

Patrick snuck around the house, into the kitchen and living room, before tiptoeing up the steps, and hearing Pete shuffle around in their bedroom. He snuck up to the door, barely peeking his head inside, before quickly pulling it back.

Daddy was changing. So Patrick had to be really really quiet. The small boy got down on his hands and knees, crawling over to him, before jumping up and tackling his daddy into a tight hug.

Pete gasped quietly when Patrick hugged him from behind before smiled and turning around to pick him up, hugging the little boy tightly in his arms. "Hey, Tiger, you got daddy tonight," Pete told him playfully, knowing the small boy had tried to scare him almost every night this week, this night being the first he actually had.

Patrick playfully roared at his daddy, pretending his hands were claws. "I's want Sippy!" Patrick told him, pretending to fight his daddy's hand as it threatened to tickle his sides.

Pete inched his hand closer to Patrick, laughing softly as the small boy "smacked" at his hand, "You want a Sippy cup? What do you want in it? Blood?" Pete asked him softly, starting to carry Patrick to the kitchen.

Patrick purred softly, continuing to swipe at his hand until it started tickling his side. He playfully hissed at his daddy and tried to grab his hand, holding onto it once he had it.

Pete chuckled softly and held onto the small boy's hand, sitting him down on the counter, "Kitty, you're in a very playful mood," Pete told him happily, gently kissing his cheeks a few times.

Patrick giggled and took Pete's hand after he kissed his hand, softly sliding his finger into his mouth, and sucking on it softly, looking up at him with soft innocent eyes.

Pete smiled and picked the boy up again, letting him keep his fingers in his mouth, "Gotta get your Sippy baby," Pete said softly, taking his finger back from the boy, and wiping them off. He sat Patrick down on the floor, patting his bottom, watching him scurry off. Pete got him down his Sippy cup with lions on it, filling it up with milk. "Tiger, where'd you go," Pete asked him playfully, looking around for the small bot.

Patrick giggled again, being deeper in little space. He crawled up behind him, and Pete heard him, knowing he was trying to scare him again. Patrick growled quietly, jumping up to grab his daddy's leg, "Rawr!" Patrick said softly, gently tugging at his leg.

Pete chuckled softly, picking Patrick up quickly, hearing his squeal, "You can't scare daddy, anymore, Kitty, daddy's got his daddy senses on," Pete told him, giving him the Sippy cup. Patrick giggled quietly, taking his Sippy and drinking from it slowly.

Patrick gently leaned up to lick Pete's cheek, "You's mine now," Patrick told him softly, kissing his cheek where he licked.

Pete chuckled softly and smiled, kissing Patrick's forehead, "I always have been," Pete told him softly, carrying him to the living room. Patrick giggled quietly and nuzzled into his neck, kissing his neck too. He sat down on the couch with Patrick, gently holding him in his arms, "You're such a good boy for daddy," Pete told him sweetly, petting over Patrick's head as he played with Pete's shirt, messing up the buttons.

Patrick looked up at him, playfully leaning up to lick his neck, giggling happily as he pulled away, "I's the bestest boy," Patrick told him, leaning against him as he spoke.

Pete smiled softly, kissing his forehead, "You truly are," Pete told him, moving Patrick to his knee, bouncing him a little. The small boy loved that, apparently, giggling loudly and holding onto Pete's hands on his waist. Pete laughed a little at his baby's happiness, continuing to bounce him, "you're too cute," Pete told him sweetly, and he stopped bouncing the boy.

Patrick giggled softly and laid against his daddy, softly drinking from his Sippy cup. He blushed darkly, sucking on his Sippy cup, "I's a Lion," Patrick told him softly, reaching up and gently touching his daddy's face.

Pete nodded softly, rubbing his back, absolutely positive his baby was a little kitten, not a big lion. "Of course you are, baby boy," Pete told him sweetly, holding him tightly in his arms. He sat Patrick on his hip, standing up, laying the small boy wrap around his body, carrying him up to their bedroom. He grabbed one of Patrick's blankets, wrapping him up in it and giving him his little tiger stuffed animal.

Pete smiled softly, rocking Patrick in his arms, "You like your tiger don't you?" Pete asked him softly, seeing his happy nod and smile.

Pete smiled and sat the small boy down on the bed, quickly changing him into a onesie, and wrapping him back up inside his blanket. He picked him back up, kissing over his cheek softly, hearing Patrick's giggle as he held the stuffie close against his chest, enjoying the moment with his daddy.