Behave. (B.U. x D.W.)

Words- 883

Daddy- Dallon Weekes
Little- Brendon Urie
Song- "Another side" By Matisse & Sadko, Robert Falcon, and Wrabel

Brendon drew over his paper, happily giggling as he colored in the kitty cat. Dallon was busy elsewhere in the house, and all morning, Brendon had been misbehaving and being a brat for no reason at all besides he wanted to be.

When he heard Dallon come down the stairs, the boy brattily took his Sippy cup and threw it at the bottom of the steps. The dominant sighed softly, crossing his arms over his chest, "Brendon, do you need me to fill it up?" Dallon asked him, picking it up off the ground.

Brendon giggled happily when he noticed he didn't get in trouble, coloring over his kitty, "Yeah, I wan' chocolate milk, Daddy." Brendon told him, looking up at him.

Dallon raised an eyebrow at the boy, expecting a please, but all he got was a "Now,"

Brendon giggled excitedly when Dallon went off to the kitchen, wiggling on his pillow as he waited for his chocolate milk. Dallon came back to the living room after a few minutes, handing him a Sippy cup, and the small boy took a sip from it, before rolling his eyes.

"This is not chocolate milk, daddy, are You's crazy? I didn't want water, I wan' milk!" Brendon started whining, pushing the Sippy cup to the edge of the table and whining, "I's don' wan' stupid water." Brendon told him, grabbing his Sippy cup again before launching it at the kitchen door.

Dallon looked at the boy as he threw his fit, crossing his arms over his chest, "Brendon, quit being a brat, you've been disrespectful all morning, and you are not getting chocolate milk until that changes. One more little tantrum and you're getting a time out, you're not supposed to throw things." Dallon told him firmly, leaning down to Brendon's height, and looking into his pouty eyes, "Brendon, you've got to behave, okay? You have to be good to get things you want, like chocolate milk. Okay? Behave and I'll get you chocolate milk, but until then, no." Dallon told him, before getting up from the floor, getting the small boy's Sippy cup from beside the door, and placing it down on the coffee table. Dallon sighed softly when Brendon pushed it away from him, putting it closer to the middle of the table,  before sitting back down on the couch, watching as Brendon stared at the floor.

Brendon eventually went back to coloring, but after the long, the Sippy cup was once again thrown across the living room, and Brendon let out a whine before grumpily throwing himself on the floor.

Dallon looked back at the boy, raising an eyebrow at the current fit, "Brendon, what did I tell you about throwing things?" He asked Brendon sternly, getting up and grabbing the Sippy cup before taking it into the kitchen.

Brendon whined and kicked his feet, before pushing himself off the floor and following his daddy, "You's said not to, but I wan' milk! I don't wan' water! And it's stupid!" Brendon whined to him loudly, sitting up on the counter, whining as he tugged on Dallon's shirt.

Dallon emptied out the water, and put the Sippy cup in the sink, looking at Brendon, "You'll get milk when you act better, okay? That's all you've got to do, I'll happily get you all the milk in the world if you just behave," Dallon told him, putting a hand on his knee, and looking into his eyes again.

Brendon whined, and laid his head down on Dallon's chest, gently pouting as he nuzzled against him. "That's dumb, just wan' my milk, daddy," Brendon whimpered to him, gripping his shirt tightly.

Dallon picked him up off the counter, "It's not dumb, baby boy, when you behave, I'll give you what you want, I pinky promise," Dallon told him softly, holding the boy in his arms even as he whined. Dallon carried him into the living room again, sitting down on the couch with him, "Hey, little one, why don't you talk to daddy? Is something bothering you?" Dallon asked him, holding Brendon against his chess while the small boy sucked on his thumb.

Brendon shook his head no, softly nuzzling against his daddy, wanting to be his center of attention for a while, especially since he was trying to be a good boy.

Dallon nodded softly, rubbing over his back, "Is my little boy sleepy? Or hungry? Perhaps in need of some cuddles and time with daddy?" Dallon asked, and Brendon nodded, looking up at his daddy. Dallon smiled sweetly, "We can cuddle," Dallon told him softly, holding the little against his chest and smiling down at him.

Brendon crawled out of his lap, laying down on the couch, using the hand that wasn't in his mouth to make grabby hands up for his daddy.

Dallon chuckled softly, laying down with him and kissing the top of his head, "You're the cutest little boy ever, I love you so much," Dallon said, holding Brendon in his arms as the boy nuzzled against him.

Brendon giggled softly, "Love 'ou too," Brendon whispered out, kissing his chest softly once, holding onto his daddy tightly as they cuddled together.