MakeUp (D.W. x R.S.)

Words- 845

Daddy- Ryan Seamen
Little- Dallon Weekes
Song- "If it means a lot to you" by A Day To Remember

Ryan softly ran his fingers through Dallon's hair, softly kissing his forehead as the small boy laid against him. He gently held Dallon close, fading in an out of consciousness as Dallon drew small shapes on his chest.

Eventually they both were napping quietly on the couch, staying asleep for nearly an hour before the small boy woke up.

He gently shifted in Ryan's lap, nuzzling into his chest, "Daddy," Dallon whimpered out quietly, it being hot in the house, and Ryan's little body warmer sitting in his lap making it worse. Ryan gently groaned as the small boy laid against him, gently kissing the top of his head.

Dallon giggled softly as Ryan kissed the top of his head, sleepily sitting up on his lap, gently holding onto his daddy. "Daddy," Dallon repeated softly, gently tugging at his shirt. Ryan sleepily opened his eyes to look at the small boy, gently caressing over his dark hair, gently placing two kisses on his cheeks.

Ryan softly picked Dallon up, sitting the tall boy down on the couch. "daddy'll be right back, Baby," Ryan told him softly, petting over his head before leaving his side to turn on the fan and open a window.

Dallon giggled excitedly, feeling the soft cool spring breeze slowly move across the living room. When Ryan came back to him, he instantly latched onto his shirt, looking up at him with a small happy smile, "Daddy," Dallon whispered happily, giggling even louder when Ryan lifted him off the couch and into his arms.

Ryan gently kissed his face, "Doll, you're too cute, do you need a snack or anything?" Ryan asked him, and the small boy shook his head yeah, gently moving his hands up and messing up his daddy's blueish greenish hair.

The small boy found it funny the way his hair flopped down and over his face. "You's look silly," Dallon said quietly, gently tugging at one of the longer strands of hair.

Ryan took his hand, and kissed it, before pushing his hair out of his face, "You look more silly, peach," Ryan told him softly, moving him to the kitchen and setting him down at the counter, "what do you want for a snack?" Ryan asked him, fixing his hair a little.

Dallon giggled softly, "Orange," Dallon answered him, before sliding off the counter. Ryan watched him for a moment, before kissing his forehead. The small boy thought for another minute, needing his daddy to be busy for a minute, "And grilled cheese" he added, gently looking up at his daddy, with small pleading eyes.

Ryan nodded, "I'll make you a grilled cheese, but you haves to be good while I make it." Ryan told him softly, gently patting his butt and letting him run off.

Dallon ran out of the kitchen, and up to the bedroom. He was on a mission and he was going to do it.

He didn't have a lot of time, and he was going to go do his make up. And he was going to be cute.

He went into the bathroom, happily blushing and messing around for a few minutes, making a small mess on the counter. Once he even started doing his makeup, he was happy and small.

When Ryan called Dallon's name, the small boy squeaked, "I's in the bedroom!" He called back, sliding down from the counter and waddling away and into the bedroom.

Ryan walked into the bedroom right as the small boy made his way up onto the bed, happily looking up at his daddy, despite his makeup, a little messed up, absolutely, but he tried hard. If he wasn't small, it wouldn't look great.

Dallon made grabby hands up for the male who was still standing in the doorway, looking at his baby, "Did you get into the makeup, doll?" Ryan asked him softly, gently moving to pick him up and hold him close on his hips.

Dallon giggled quietly, shaking his head yes slowly, "I did, daddy, fix it?" He asked Ryan shyly, knowing he had Shakey hands when small, and that was hard to deal with when he was trying to do his own makeup.

Ryan sighed and nodded, carrying him back into the bathroom, "Your grilled cheese is going to get cold," Ryan told him quietly, sitting him down on the counter. He took a makeup wipe, whipping off much of the boy's makeup. It took him a good twenty minutes before he thought Dallon would be happy.

Dallon looked in the mirror, happily giggling and clapping his hands together happily, his daddy had even kept his dots below his eyes. "Thankie Daddy!" Dallon cheered happily, nuzzling into his daddy's chest and hugging him tightly.

Ryan chuckled softly, kissing the small boy's forehead, "Anytime, sweetheart, it's time for us to go warm up your grilled cheese," Ryan said quietly, rubbing his back a little as the small boy held onto him.