♥ Chapter 50 ♥

"Turn around", the voice said. Wait, it wasn't that same voice, I knew who it was. I turned around and I was right. I was pranked by... well I think I don't have to tell by whom, only one person does these kind of stupid things. "Darshan! I hate you", I shouted and covered my face as he stopped there laughing. He came close and wrapped his hands around me, still laughing. "Aww, my baby got scared?", he asked. "Shut up", I snapped in annoyance. "Okay, sorry", he playfully said and kissed on my head and broke the hug. "But you were going to come tomorrow right so why did you almost gave me a heart attack at midnight?", I asked. "I couldn't wait to meet you. It has been so long since we actually spent time with eachother. After our school got over, we got separated then I came here for the show, but still be weren't 'together' and after that....", he hesitated to say further and pressed his lips together. "You don't have to say further. It's okay and now we are together, we can spend all the time in the world together", I said and he widely smiled. He cupped my face and came closer. "I love you", he whispered. "I love you too", I instantly whispered back. His lips made their way to mine and our lips moved in sync. After we pulled apart, he rested his forehead against mine. "I'll always be there for you, I promise", he said. "I promise", I said.  I swallowed him into a hug and he hugged back tightly. He hugged me as if I was the last thing left in his world, and I hugged knowing that he was my world", I narrated and a tear rolled down from my eye. "Dad had a hole in his heart?", Annanya innocently asked. "He had, but don't worry, he's absolutely fine now", I replied and she smiled widely. "So that's why you always call dad, 'V' and he calls you 'W' because he's Raval with a 'v' and you're Rawal with a 'w'?", Rehan asked. "I was", I corrected him.
Annanya Raval and Rehan Raval, Darshan and my 5 year old children who would always wonder why we call eachother 'V' and 'W', how could never sleep without a story and thanks to Darshan for this habit for them. He always used to narrate stories to them before they go to sleep and whenever he's out for concerts, it's me who has to narrate a story to them and I decided to narrate them 'How I met your father', which is my personal favorite. "Okay it's late now, you both should sleep so that when dad will return tomorrow morning, you can play with him", I said, kissed them both on cheek and got down from the bed. "Good night, mom", they said in unison. "Good night", I wished back and covered them with sheets and left the room. As soon as I left from there, my phone beeped. 'Jyugal Soni is live now. Watch it before it ends', the notification read. He went with Darshan in his concert so I joined the live session thinking that he's live from the concert, and I was right. Darshan was on the stage in full form, setting the stage on fire. "Okay so that last song for tonight", Darshan said in the microphone. "This one's for my W", he softly added and the crowd wildly hooted as tears almost rolled down from my eyes. Years of our relationship, hundreds of concerts, but he never misses singing Pehli Mohabbat at the end and dedicating it to me in front of hundreds of people. Time changed, my surname changed, the relationship between us changed, but our love towards eachother never changed and we don't even see that changing the rest of our lives. He'll always be MY V and I'll always be HIS W.

THE END

(I had plans for posting it tomorrow but I couldn't so ya😪)