♥ Chapter 43 ♥

I deleted all our pictures, blocked everyone form all the social media sites, blocked Jyugal, Kartik and Kritesh's number and went down to S. I looked at Sneha's contact for a bit and mentally prepared myself to recall everything and tell it to her.
It was difficult but I tried my best to sound normal and normally talk to her for sometime because it had been a week since we talked and I just didn't want to call her and ruin her mood the very next moment. "What happened?", she seriously asked after sometime. "You sound low, is everything fine?", she asked. "Not actually", I forced out of my mouth. "What happened? Did you fight with Da....", she asked and I cut her off the mid way. "Don't take that name, just don't", I said and tightly shut my eyes close. "Oops! Seems like a serious fight. Tell me, what happened? Did he do something? Who's mistake was it? Are you going to apologize or he?", Sneha shot question after question. "We broke up", I blankly said "You broke what?", she confusingly asked. "We broke up", I emotionlessly repeated myself. "Are you going mad or what? You guys broke up? If you had a fight, you should have settled it down. Didn't Jyugal and Kritesh say something? What are they there for? How can you guys break up? You are made for eachother. V and W, pair made in heaven", Sneha burst out and her last line made my nerves snap. "He broke up, Sneha not I. And don't you dare say those last lines again", I warned. I narrated her everything that happened from when he day he returned after the show to me blocking Jyugal, Kartik and Kritesh. "What the hell", Sneha shouted on top of her lungs. "He seriously did that! How can he? I know that he was bad boy of our school, he was barely in someone's good books, but I never thought he can do something like this. I never talked to him but in the last three years, I had become very close to him and I realised that I was wrong earlier, but he made me realize, that I was right back then", Sneha disappointedly said. "Are going to cut off from him too?", I asked. "Of course, that's not even a question, Divya. A person like him doesn't deserve anyone", she replied. I felt extremely bad at time, I felt guilty, because of me, Darshan lost his three close friends too. He doesn't loves me anymore, it isn't his fault to receive such a big punishment like this, but I kept quiet and didn't say anything to Sneha else she would have travelled all the way to Mumbai to slap me. "He used you Divya, he played with you, he played with your feelings. You were new in the school, you didn't know him, I should have stopped you. It's my fault, I thought that he actually loved you, but you turned out to be his time pass, I'm sorry, I should have stopped you", she started blaming herself. "No, Sneha, it isn't your fault in any sense. Don't be sad because of what he did, and because I fell for him, I fell in his trap", I said. "No, Divya. It was always me who kept on saying that you love him, I forced you to believe that you did, else you always overlooked it", she said back. "Don't be stupid, Sneha. I didn't feel in love with him because you kept on saying that, even if you wouldn't have, then too I would have fell for him. Just stop blaming yourself like an idiot. You aren't at fault in any possible way", I said. "If you have to say anything other than showering your anger for him or blaming yourself, just say it, and then I'll have to block you too", I softly whispered and she remained silent for sometime. "I wish I was there with you right now", she whispered back and tears rushed down my cheeks. "All the best", she whispered. Her voice seemed like she too was crying but didn't want to show. "Thanks", I softly said and ended the calk before both of us have a major breakdown on the phone.
Life wasn't easy for the next one year. I didn't had a word with any of them, I didn't know where they were and what was happening in their lives. It took me almost two months to accept the fact that Darshan and I weren't together anymore, and even today, only his name could make me go back to square one and my insides feared. I always feared what if some day he suddenly appears in front of me, with his girlfriend, I feared what my reaction would be, will I be able to see him with anyone else, but I never gave attention to these thoughts. I always wanted to stay as far as I can, from him, his thoughts and everything that can remind me of him until I revisited the square one by mere an E-mail.

Good night 😴