♥ Chapter 48 ♥

I sat in front of the mini temple in the hospital with my hands floded together and eyes tightly shut, while I made sincere wishes. "How long are you going to sit like this?", I heard Kartik's voice but ignored. "You can stop the prayers now, they have already worked. His operation is successfully over", Kartik said and I my opened my eyes with a jerk and I knew they glowed as a smile stretched on my face. Kartik stood there smiling too and said, "The doctors have said that he'll be conscience by morning and they'll discharge him in a week". I was very happy, my insides literally jumped, even I wanted to but I controlled myself keeping in mind that I was in the hospital. "Do one thing, go home right now, you can comr tomorrow if you want", he seriously added. "What do you mean by if you want?", I asked. "I mean of you're still mad at us, and if you came just because of 'humanity', then it's okay if you won't come tomorrow", he said and I could make out his eyes laughing. "Pranking is in your blood, right?", I asked and he pressed his lips together while nodding. "Sorry to say, but you failed. Your brother gave me nice training of how to know when you're being pranked", I said. "Okay, sorry. Now go back home, and take some sleep. You would have to go to work too tomorrow, right?",he asked. "Ya, but I want to stay", I said. "But Divya, there's no point staying now. The operation is successfully over, he is still unconscious, and moreover, they don't allow some many people to stay back at nights. Trust me, you should go back right now, come tomorrow after office", Kartik tried to convince. Somewhere he was right so I agreed. I once again went to the ICU and saw him from outside. He peacefully slept on the bed and looked like a baby. He looked adorable, I wanted to just run inside and swallow him into a tight hug. I bid goodnight to the three of them and went back home.
Only I know how I spent hours at office, all that had occupied my brain was Darshan. I somehow rushed out of office at 5:30 and straight away went to the hospital. I rushed into his room and a smile stretched on his face the moment our eyes met. Seeing him, I too smiled and pressed my lips together holding back my tears. "Just because your mom loves me. How can I leave her alone?", he playfully said making me chuckle. "Seriously, V? She's your girlfriend's mom", I said. "But not mine", he said with a wink and I rolled my eyes as I laughed. I went near him and sat on the stool besides his bed. "W", he called out and I expectantly looked at him. "Sorry and Thank you", he said. "Why?", I softly asked. "Sorry for doing everything I did, first I forced you into this relationship and then I was the one to pull you away. I made you cry, I broke your heart. And thank you, because even after I did so wrong with you, you trusted me once again, you came to meet me, you helped me in my darkest times, you motivated me when I didn't have any hope of living. Thank yoy for loving me, for being there for me", he said and tears rolled down his eyes and mine turned watery too. I held his hand and said, "Maybe you made me love you, but I always loved you truly, and I know that you too did. Whatever you did, was God's way of making us one, if not that way, we were some or the other way destined to be one, so don't ever again think that you 'forced' me to be in a relationship with you. You can never force anyone to love you. Love is a pure feeling which emerges from your heart, you can't force it. And V, I LOVE YOU", I said and tears made their way down my cheeks. He tightly his grip around my hand and struggled to sit up straight. I helped him to sit up and the moment he did, he engulfed me into a tight hug. "I love you too, W. I'll always love you", he whispered.

(Sorry for not updating for a long time but I was on a vacation and I didn't have it written plus I wasn't getting the time, but here it is and apologizing in advance because I don't know when will I update next because my exams are almost there and I haven't studied properly so I don't know if I'll get the time to write or not, but I'll try my best.

For those who were thinking that I'll kill V, I can't kill him. He's my romantic hero, he deserves to fulfill his love story!)