♥ Chapter 12 ♥

Almost two weeks were over since, the school had started, Kritesh, Jyugal, Darshan, Sneha and I were friends now, but it doesn't mean that they had stopped troubling me, they still do, but now, not at least in front of everyone. Among the five of us, I am the weakest, hence, always I'm everyone's target. At first, I used to feel bad about it but now, everything is fine, I enjoy it now because I know, what they do, they don't mean it; and I'm damn sure that whenever I'll need them, or whenever there will be someone else, in place of them who'll trouble me, they will be always by my side, supporting me and protecting me. The bond that I feel was among us was amazing. I never thought that I would be able to make so many friends within a month, and especially when those friends include people like Darshan, Kritesh and Jyugal, who started ragging me on the very first day. I don't know about the others, but I loved spending time with them. I felt free, it felt like a blessing. The trio was the only boys' group, who were my friends, although Sneha had some male friends, but I did, and on the other hand, the trio definitely had a huge number of female friends, and many girls were mad behind them, especially Darshan. I never talked about this to him, but I came to know that he have had 10 girlfriends plus he has rejected over 10. He's damn famous in our school. Kartik also talks to us, but only to Sneha and me because I guess he had a bad experience with the trio on his first day. During the first few days, I thought that he was an extremely naughty child, but as the trio slowly started revealing their cards, I was proved wrong. Kartik was way too innocent in front of them.
On a Saturday, we had a free period, no teacher in the class which means, no one can stop the children now. Everyone enjoyed themselves, the gossip girls were busy among themselves, not giving a shit to others and paper planes were flying all over. The trio were having a small friendly argument and Sneha and I tried to understand that what exactly was the reason behind it. "Sneha", suddenly out of nowhere, Kartik came. "Ya", Sneha said and we awkwardly looked at eachother. I didn't had any interest in what they were talking, so I shifted my focus back on the trio's argument. Suddenly they stopped and gestured eachother something. I tried to understand what they gestured, but it's rightly said that you can't understand the code words of best friends, and that too, when they were best friends since 1st class. The three of them had smirks on their faces which clearly defined that someone was at risk, but who? I don't know. "Oh shit! I forgot Divya we have to go to Sarpal ma'am. She called us", Darshan said with a jerk. "Why?", I asked. "I don't know. She just said that she wants to meet us", he replied. "You can't go right now", Jyugal and Kritesh protested together. "Guys, you know I wouldn't have gone, but it's Sarpal ma'am. I have to", Darshan sincerely said and Kritesh's and Jyugal's eyes widened, smiles streched on their faces and they gave a soft hoot. Darshan threw pens towards them both and stood up, so as I. "Sarpal ma'am, huh", I teasingly said. "Stop it", he said and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, each time he did this, he fell for him, seriously, he looks like an angel and this time, he was badly blushing too, which looked even more heart taking.