♥ Chapter 6 ♥

"Where the hell were you?", Sneha shouted and I didn't reply, just lowered my head. "I'm asking you something. I was looking all around for you. I was so scared. Where the hell did yiu vanish?", she asked. "I was in the washroom", I softly said. "What?! Washroom!", she said in disbelief. "Didn't you get a better place to go and cry so that I could come and console you", she scolded and I remained silent. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Sorry", she said. "Why are you sorry? I should be sorry", I said. "Then what are you waiting for? Say", she demanded. "I'm sorry", I guiltily said and she chuckled. "Hey, I was kidding. You don't have to be sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you and", she paused. "And?", I asked. "I shouldn't have laughed when that pen hit your forehead. I know that you felt bad. I'm sorry", she said. She sounded genuine. "Sorry", she again said. "It's okay", I said with a smile. "Listen", she said. "Hmm", I said. "Those three will keep on troubling you, they'll find different opportunities but it's okay, don't take it seriously. Just don't get affected and they themselves will stop troubling you", she said and I remained silent. "Okay?", she asked and I nodded.
We went back to the class, the teacher was already there and had started teaching. I held Sneha's hand and stopped her at a distance from the class. "Sir is already inside. We are gone now", I said. "Yes. Come fast don't delay now", she said pulling me forward. As we neared the class, we saw Darshan, Kritesh and Jyugal standing outside the class. "What happened? Aren't you guys coming in?", Sneha asked. "We are not allowed to sit the class for next four periods", Jyugal said. "Why?", Sneha asked. "Huh, asking as if you don't know anything", Kritesh said. Ahh, why she has to talk to them? While she talked to them, I stood with my head hung low because I didn't want an eye contact with anyone of them, specially with that Raval with a 'v'. "No, I don't know anything. What are you talking about?", Sneha cluelessly asked. "Sneha stop acting. We know that the two of you have done this", Jyugal said in disgust. "Done what? We seriously did nothing", Sneha said. "Oh really? You guys didn't say anything to Vice Principal?", Jyugal asked. "No", Sneha snapped. "We didn't say anything to anyone. What's the matter tell me clearly", she added. "Sneha we are already late for the class, let's go inside, if we'll be more late then sir will definitely punish us", I said. "No wait", Sneha said. "Someone went to the Vice Principal and told him everything that we did with Divya and he punished us so we are not allowed to sit in the class for next four periods", Kritesh narrated. Wait, what? Who went and complained? Neither Sneha nor did I go to the Vice Principal and complain anything, so who did?

(So I just now re-installed Wattpad so I was able to upload it. Please wish for the good health of my wattpad as it's not well since yesterday 😂)