♥ Chapter 42 ♥

A thunderstorm of emotions stirred up inside me. I was terribly broken and didn't know what exactly to do. I did a conference call with Kritesh and Jyugal and told them everything that happened that day after they left and whatever Kartik told me, and both of them bursted out.
Kritesh- What the hell does he thinks of himself. First he misbehaved with us, and then with you. What's wrong with him? Is he out of his mind?
Jyugal- What's giving him so much attitude? He didn't even win the show, why is he flying on cloud nine?
Kritesh- Divya, dare you try to talk to your V.
Jyugal- Ya, Divya, I'm telling you, if you tried to talk to him, you'll loose us too. We can tolerate the way he talked to us that day, but what he did to you, that's awful. How can he be so bad?
Me- Guys, listen. I agree he did very wrong to me and I'm not going to talk to him, but please, don't stop talking to him because of me. You guys should keep talking to him normally, I know he shouldn't have talked to you like that, but you guys can scold him, beat him, he'll understand. Don't destroy your friendship because of me, please.
Kritesh- Are you serious Divya? You're still taking his side? You are impossible. It's final, I'll not talk to him.
Jyugal- Ya, friendship my foot! Is this the way he shows his friendship? One thing's clear, he doesn't deserve anyone's friendship, and more importantly, he doesn't deserve you Divya. That's enough of him.
Kritesh and Jyugal kept on showering his anger for Darshan on the call for the next ten minutes and by again and again hearing his name, I couldn't control myself and my nerves snapped.
Me- Stop it! Stop it guys, enough. Don't take that name again.
I pleadingly said and I broke down on the call and both of them stopped.
Kritesh- Sorry. Don't cry please. Now no one will talk about him. Jyugal, let's lift up her mood. Let's go for a movie?
Jyugal- Ya, that's nice. Divya, tell which movie do you want to watch?
Me- Guys.
I said and pressed my lips together.
Me- Can you help me?
They both hummed.
Me- I want a break.
Jyugal- From?
Me- Everything..... Whatever makes me remind of him, I don't want that in my life. I need a break. I am so sorry, but I'm blocking you both too. I know you'll do everything to make me feel better, but you guys will constantly remind me of him, and I don't want that. I am going to block him, Kartik, Sneha and you both from everywhere possible. Please help me with this and don't try to contact me or meet me. I want to restart my life, but technically that's not possible, so I just want to make my present better than my past.
A long silence continued on the phone after I told them my decision.
Me- Other than trying to convince me to change my decision, if you guys want to talk to me about something before I block everyone, say it.
Kritesh- Divya, always remember, we are always there for you. At any point of time, whenever you need our help, just unblock us and call us without any hesitation.
A genuine smile stretched on my face after the longest while.
Jyugal- All I can say is, all the best for your new present. I wish it will be much better than your past, in fact, I'm sure it will be, and before blocking Sneha, talk to her and tell her everything. I know that you guys barely talk now, but she's your best friend, your sister, she deserves to know.
Me- Thank you guys for understanding. I'll talk to her. Bye.
Saying bye to them at this point to time was even worse and more difficult than when we didn't have any idea about where we'll end up being and what will happen to the five of us. Even when I knew that both of them are and will be there for me, but my heart ached.