♥ Chapter 11 ♥

After the four periods of the trio's punishment was over and they came back to the class in last period. Sneha and I tried to ask them a lot of times about what they did to Kartik, as he barely uttered a word after the games period, but none of them told us. 'What can we say. Ask him only', was what we got to hear eachtime. After the school got over, Kartik suddenly left and Sneha and I went behind him to talk to him. "Kartik", Sneha shouted and he turned around. "Ya?", he asked as we neared him. "Actually we wanted to ask that what did the three of them said? You're fine, right? They don't generally leave anyone, and you being a new student, so we were just worried", she said. Worried? Seriously? All this while when I asked her why she had so much interest in it, she always replied that when the three of them get into a fight, it's always interesting and she only wants to know what they did now. "No, thank you. I'm fine. They didn't do anything", he normally said. "What", Sneha exclaimed and Kartik gave her a surprised look. "I mean, it's nice that they didn't do anything but that's something they never do", she said. "No, they didn't do anything to me, but ya thank you", he said turning towards me. "Huh", I said in surprise. "You know, good deeds always comes back. I helped you by complaining to the Vice Principal and now I think they left me because you had said to. So, thanks", he said. What the hell was he saying? Was he out of his mind? First of all, I never wanted to complain to the Vice Principal so he never did a favor to me, yet if he thinks so, what can I do? Secondly, why would the trio leave him because 'I said', and specially when Jyugal clearly said that they'll not. Damn, Kartik is weird. I didn't know what to answer to what he said so I just gave a small smile. "But what did they exactly said?", I asked. "Okay, so if you insist, I'll tell you", he said and I wanted to say that I never insisted but I preferred staying silent. His expressions changed as if he hesitated in telling the truth; did they insult him? "Actually, they were rude, but they were polite enough to not beat me. They were angry, and truth to be told, I don't care. I seriously don't care about what they think and do, if they'll do something like this again, I won't hesitate in complaining, again", he proudly said. I wondered why did he do this? I mean, whom is he showing off his bravery, and why? Sneha and I exchanged glances and were on the verge of breaking into a laughter but we managed to control. "Okay, I think we should go now, it's time for our bus to leave", Sneha said and hurriedly dragged me with her as soon as she sensed an awkward moment approaching as we couldn't control ourselves anymore. "What is he?", she asked, I shrugged my shoulders and both of us started laughing.